Buy today Sell tomorrow calls (btst)

vasanthm said:
pls add me.. my id is xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Vasanthm,
Refer to Karthik's post just before yours(hands up in exasperation!!!!)......

Saint

Last edited by a moderator:
Some will never learn. I feel sorry for the newbies who get lured by such dangled carrots. Better sense should prevail. Alas!

This guy Badal Patel is a confirmed peddler. I have seen his yahoo messenger messages.

karthikmarar said:
Dinker Jha

So..This forum was used to get a lot of novice newcomers on board his paid service...eh...This guy seems to be cleverer than our friend Yankie...

Well what to do....many people prefer to learn burning their fingers.. :rolleyes:

regards
Yes karthik,
And I dont blame them. When excellent tips (with explanations) are available for free on this forum, why should some one seek paid service fromm some xyz? if some new comer is doing that, he is either too greedy or too fool (pls excuse me if i have hurt some one).

dinkerj said:
Yes karthik,
And I dont blame them. When excellent tips (with explanations) are available for free on this forum, why should some one seek paid service fromm some xyz? if some new comer is doing that, he is either too greedy or too fool (pls excuse me if i have hurt some one).
Hi Dinker,

Ahhh......that verily is the point,my friend.You could give some people excellent calls,but they are not going to take it......coz they are free!!Why should anything of value be for free......something wrong somewhere,I am sure.This Amit,and the other fellow,Saint,and few others all throwing out calls for free!!!!!???!!Something wrong,somewhere............better to go to a Private Banking group and get their calls.They must be more professional,and they took 2 lakhs from me...........they must be good!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Saint

saint said:
Hi Dinker,

Ahhh......that verily is the point,my friend.You could give some people excellent calls,but they are not going to take it......coz they are free!!Why should anything of value be for free......something wrong somewhere,I am sure.This Amit,and the other fellow,Saint,and few others all throwing out calls for free!!!!!???!!Something wrong,somewhere............better to go to a Private Banking group and get their calls.They must be more professional,and they took 2 lakhs from me...........they must be good!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Saint
Saint,
why dont u partner with me? I will sell your tips and we can share the priofit in 90:10 (me 90 ofcourse) ratio? :D :D

dinkerj said:
Saint,
why dont u partner with me? I will sell your tips and we can share the priofit in 90:10 (me 90 ofcourse) ratio?
:D :D :D

AMITBE

saint said:
Hi Dinker,

Saint
Hey saint... :D :D

saint said:
Hi Dinker,

Saint
lol :D :D

avinash

Originally Posted by saint
Hi Dinker,

Ahhh......that verily is the point,my friend.You could give some people excellent calls,but they are not going to take it......coz they are free!!Why should anything of value be for free......something wrong somewhere,I am sure.This Amit,and the other fellow,Saint,and few others all throwing out calls for free!!!!!???!!Something wrong,somewhere............better to go to a Private Banking group and get their calls.They must be more professional,and they took 2 lakhs from me...........they must be good!! :rolleyes:

Saint
hahaha Saint....... :D :D