BMA Wealth creator's "NEST Trader" & UTS Schem

SavantGarde

What is hidden....!!!

I have said stay away from Advanced Brokerage Plans from Any Broker.

Stay Away From BMA

Do not complicate things that are put across in a simple to understand language.

As far as the mention of new IDs starting a thread in the garb of a Trader asking for suggestions is not so difficult to see through... only if you had noticed the Title of this thread.

SG

me too unable t decipher t hidden meaning

What is hidden....!!!

I have said stay away from Advanced Brokerage Plans from Any Broker.

Stay Away From BMA

Do not complicate things that are put across in a simple to understand language.

As far as the mention of new IDs starting a thread in the garb of a Trader asking for suggestions is not so difficult to see through... only if you had noticed the Title of this thread.

SG
Thanks for awaking me from me BMAs dreams....
do u have any of the alternative for broker in term of brokerage...
I am a sclapper/Jobber; i make 150+ trade with total 300+ lot of option contracts per day.
Thanks in advance.

SavantGarde

Why don't you look at Zerodha's thread and perhaps some others... with so many lots...that you trade better to look for a small broker and talk to them across the table....and work out something special for yourself...

SG

Thanks for awaking me from me BMAs dreams....
do u have any of the alternative for broker in term of brokerage...
I am a sclapper/Jobber; i make 150+ trade with total 300+ lot of option contracts per day.
Thanks in advance.

Hello traders,
I heard about BMA WEALTH CREATORS OFFERING AN UTS PLANS FOR TRADERS THEY CAN TRADE UNLIMITED AT JUST 1 PAISA PER TRADE IN CASH MARKET + FUTURE & OPTION + CURRENCY . options only 1 rupee per lot TRADING SOFTWARE AND INTRADAY CHARTING IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE OF COST NO ACCOUNT OPENING CHARGES.
We have to pay advance brokerage of Rs: 15000+10.30% Service Tax for three month.

Only thing that bother me is software NEST Trader. If anybody have an account with them and traded through NEST Trader please let me know. Is this software good in term of speed, data feed, order entry, etc. or if we compare this software with Odin, TTadvance, TradeTiger, PowerIndiaBulls, etc. does this software sits in this category?
Thanks!
@ saad,

I use Nest trader for the past 1 month, and it is running pretty well.Updations are good, charting facility is also good that one can rely.:D

hiii to all,
i am new to traderji and new in trading also. i have account with RKSV. using NEST trader. any pdf, or help availabel for NEST trader. i search on net but found info about NEST plus.
please members guide me