No Trades today ...Too many Jerks..

No Position is Good position

Raju

Trades for today done in HDFCBANK Cash segment

Entered @2083.50 on reversal setup 9:36 AM
Stop Loss entered @2073

Sold @2097 on reversal setup 10:44 AM
Very Less qty,without emotions,only chart

New trade could have been attempted for Short Sell but did not take ..watching on side the outcome.

Learning with small quantities ..So enjoying..

Raju

Raju

As per previous exit and rentry in short ...
trade could have been profitable ..but "ok" ..Many more oppor. to come.

Thought reversal signal not given by system..target reached ...
Office timmings...Out for the day.

Raju

you should not be trading rightnow as you are emotionally distraught, you are concentrating too much on making up your losses, that always ends in disaster.

Take a sabatical for a while compose yourself then try again.

good luck :)

Raju

you should not be trading rightnow as you are emotionally distraught, you are concentrating too much on making up your losses, that always ends in disaster.

Take a sabatical for a while compose yourself then try again.

good luck :)
Thanks but my volume is very very low..and am very careful while selecting what to trade/entry and exit point strictly as per rules set ...And If I take a long break then I am bound to make same mistakes.So have to stay in the market but qty is negligible...

At time of biggest loss I had purchased 6000 qty of SBI , but If I want to trade today I am only with 20 qty..So max loss would be 300/-

Today entered only 1 lot BankNifty 10643,Sold at 10850...Profit of 5047/- after brokerage..

Today I was literally tired changing my trail stop.

Had entered as per system signal and stop loss was in place.Max loss if possible was 500/- in futures as BankNifty moves are very quick.

I would like to continue to trade Banks in Cash with very less for next 15 days.

Thanks,
Raju

what is your trading capital? I am trading with scared money, capital only 10,000 rupees. If i lose 150rs i quit for the day but i haven't made much either. I don't have any trading system which gives signal, but i am learning Brooks price action from past week. It works but need lost of practice and discpline. Have you mentioned your system in any other threads? Are you trading your own system or borrowed one?

Raju

Hi chetanbang,

It's borrowed one.I had downloaded from Lionkin's shared link.It gives many buy and sell signals.But I prefer to play only buy side.My simple rules are

1M chart - Amibroker
  1. Be ready to buy when all blue lines are crossing Red in Up direction
  2. Buy signal should be given by system.(Guppy)
  3. Trend bar should be turned yellow to green(Guppy)

3M chart - Sharekhan
  1. Watch 3M chart on Sharekhan,If candles are touching/piercing Lower BB(20,2)
  2. After Red watch out for green candle

I sell when price target is reached or Trail stop hit.I do not expect much profit on a 1 min chart.And when BankNifty reverses it does not give you chance to change your trail stop/stop loss.Not being deep pocketted it is in 15 rupees only.If I give 5-10 rupees then it will surely get hit all the time.Even if I am able to catch 20-25 points it is very good for me.

On 20th then up run was very good.I was lucky to catch more than 200 points.This rarely happens.
Please do not rely upon the above system.This is experimental.For few days I earned but due to overconfidence I lost all :)
I have recently started using this.I still do not know what exactly is written in the afl and what could be the ideal buy/sell rules as per the owner of the system.

"Guppy MMA 1" - U can get it from Lionkin's shared folder.

Currently I take trades only in SBI and HDFCBANK only with 10-20 qty to fine tune the system.I do not take all the buy signals given by the system.

Raju

Last edited:

Raju

Link I don't remember , it is somewhere in Traderji itself.Maybe U can try zultan's or lionikn's thread .If u need the afl.here it is ..

Raju

Link I don't remember , it is somewhere in Traderji itself.Maybe U can try zultan's or lionkin's thread .If u need the afl.here it is ..

Last edited: