Bharti Airtel stock split

kdhrubo

Buy after split it will go down 20-40% after split depending on market conditions
History says it - check JP ASSOCIATES,SIEMENS,LT i remember in recent times

Hi Everyone,

The bharti stock split has split my head into 2 literally. I had 5 shares of Bharti before te split but its still showing 5 even after the split. The value has come down promptly but they have not doubled the number of shares. So, the demat account report is showin only half the value.

What needs to be done regarding this Savant sir?

SavantGarde

Pradeep,

30th July That Is Today Is The Last Date Of ND Period, You Should Be Able To See It Tomorrow Or By Monday.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Hi Everyone,

The bharti stock split has split my head into 2 literally. I had 5 shares of Bharti before te split but its still showing 5 even after the split. The value has come down promptly but they have not doubled the number of shares. So, the demat account report is showin only half the value.

What needs to be done regarding this Savant sir?

Pradeep,

30th July That Is Today Is The Last Date Of ND Period, You Should Be Able To See It Tomorrow Or By Monday.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
Thank you sir. Will notify you about the status as soon as it is updated.

By the way, which stock would you suggest to buy at this time?

Hi Everyone,

The bharti stock split has split my head into 2 literally. I had 5 shares of Bharti before te split but its still showing 5 even after the split. The value has come down promptly but they have not doubled the number of shares. So, the demat account report is showin only half the value

i am also facing same situation.when price reduced to half after split,shares should be added to a/c same day.but i think there is nobody to protect investors including sebi.who will be responsible if price fall sharply before we gat our shrares?