Beware of RelianceMoney !

Thanks

Dear friend,
The same experience is also to me, I am from kerla. I contact their cochin branch and they give me a call centre no to contact. with my openin rmony is a No.1 fraud.

Thanks for the thread

Ok one questions , is reliance so bad ? , is ICICI direct worth despite the heavy trading charges for futures ? . Hearing all this I am scared to try out reliance even though i have it .

I need to access from work ,ICICI is the only thing that is good ?

Last edited:
go for sharekhan or indiainfoline

hi guys,
i am a trading with sharekhan for the past one year...never had a problem with them.....you can negotiate with brokerages ranging from .05% to .02%.... u get charts from myiris tick by tick....before that check out service of indiainfoline...heard its much better...
never go for icici direct or rel money....its only suited for investors..its not at possible in current market........

regards
sangeeth

Hello

Reliance money is cheating customers in many ways than one.

I have taken them to SEBI. The complaint is being investigated at the highest level. We need more complaints like yours.

Please email me on amit.imaging@*****.com

Also if there is a number to contact you. We also need to expose them in the media.

cheers

Amit

Hi All,

I am a medium term investor(not an daily trader), anyone plz suggest me for opening good service provider to open demat and trading account in brokerage and service point of view?

Thnx.

Santhakumar S
Do NOTgo for icici, hdfc, uti, indiabulls, or reliancemoney. There are many who are good, religare (race pro), sharekhan, way2wealth.com, etc.. i personally use religare-race-pro.

hi guys reliance money is very very bad service .i also trade with reliance moneys insta tread is very bad experience. now i am trade with indiainfoline good service.

Among all praise and appreciative words about RelianceMoney please take note of my experience:

I applied for a membership with Rs.3200/- cheque on 9th Nov.06.

After a month on 9th Dec. my DSA called me to find out if I have recieved the 'kit'. I said no.

After 3 days the DSA called me back to ask for PAN No. of Nominee ! I told him that my nominee is a child and there is no PAN number requirement for nominee. On 29th Dec. I received the glossy kit without any nominee name at all !

The kit mentioned about JAVA based Insta-Trade.

When I logged in to Reliance Money and then to Insta-Trade, I repeatedly got the following message :
" Login failed ..User does not have access to the source from which he has sent request..contact Customer Care. "

Now the story about their customer 'care' - both offline & online

I tried several times to send a message through their online customer support after successful login (not insta-trade) but every time i got this message :

"Insertion failed."

Then I tried their e-mail with following response :

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
'[email protected]' on 22/12/2006 3:02 PM
530 5.7.1 Relaying not allowed: [email protected]

Then I tried their 'Contact us'- 'Branch Locator'. Their branches are listed but without any phone numbers. So RelianceMoney does not want us to call them over telephone (may be except for placing trading orders). We'll have to visit them for every query.

And, of course, their DSA has no clue as to what an "Insta-Trade" is !

It is not possible to contact their customer support, if they have it at all.

So my friends, especially those who are highly appreciative of RelianceMoney, please tell me if the Insta-Trade is working ? and have you yourself ever been able to get a response from their online 'support' ?

I have not been. For last four days. May be you are more lucky !;)
Better to close the account and open any other good brokers. In my experience Karvy is Good. I have worked with the software for past one week, it is excellent and safety.

I have faced lot of problems with Reliance Money and I am going to closing that account. Today only I have completed all my transactions in Reliance Money and open the same in Karvy. After a week I will close the Account.

The major problem is low security. Your stock will be misappear very often. If you not aware of that and inform to them, you will lose your money. I have faced the problems nearly 10 times in 4 months.