Beware of RelianceMoney !

Among all praise and appreciative words about RelianceMoney please take note of my experience:

I applied for a membership with Rs.3200/- cheque on 9th Nov.06.

After a month on 9th Dec. my DSA called me to find out if I have recieved the 'kit'. I said no.

After 3 days the DSA called me back to ask for PAN No. of Nominee ! I told him that my nominee is a child and there is no PAN number requirement for nominee. On 29th Dec. I received the glossy kit without any nominee name at all !

The kit mentioned about JAVA based Insta-Trade.

When I logged in to Reliance Money and then to Insta-Trade, I repeatedly got the following message :
" Login failed ..User does not have access to the source from which he has sent request..contact Customer Care. "

Now the story about their customer 'care' - both offline & online

I tried several times to send a message through their online customer support after successful login (not insta-trade) but every time i got this message :

"Insertion failed."

Then I tried their e-mail with following response :

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
'[email protected]' on 22/12/2006 3:02 PM
530 5.7.1 Relaying not allowed: [email protected]

Then I tried their 'Contact us'- 'Branch Locator'. Their branches are listed but without any phone numbers. So RelianceMoney does not want us to call them over telephone (may be except for placing trading orders). We'll have to visit them for every query.

And, of course, their DSA has no clue as to what an "Insta-Trade" is !

It is not possible to contact their customer support, if they have it at all.

So my friends, especially those who are highly appreciative of RelianceMoney, please tell me if the Insta-Trade is working ? and have you yourself ever been able to get a response from their online 'support' ?

I have not been. For last four days. May be you are more lucky !;)

customer support number is xxxxxxxxxxxx

yes mr.sudhir, i appreciate you, i am also using R-Money, and have expirience of Sharekhan,Indiabulls. but Reliance is only broker who gives your all these facilities. so....dont spread bad words......make sure first.....wht u r going to talk.....

RelianceMoney "The worst company"

The worst company I've dealt with.
I applied for demat A/C along with all the formalities and a cheque of Rs. 1200/- on 8 aug 2007 at their Amritsar Branch.
Till date neither the A/C is opened nor they are giving any satisfactory answer.

Re: RelianceMoney "The worst company"

The worst company I've dealt with.
I applied for demat A/C along with all the formalities and a cheque of Rs. 1200/- on 8 aug 2007 at their Amritsar Branch.
Till date neither the A/C is opened nor they are giving any satisfactory answer.