Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

msa5678

jai ho paper trader ki.....we guys made our real money look like paper , blowing account after account...how you have such patience....:eek:
hum trade pehle karta hun...sochta baad mein hu.....:(
Hi TR,
Jo doodh se jala hota hai,
Woh Butter milk bhi phoonk kar peeta hai.

Bahut paisa loose karne ke baad patience gain kiya hai.
As someone said in the forum.
Learning to trade is the most costliest education anyone can have.:)

jallanankit

Hi TR,
Jo doodh se jala hota hai,
Woh Butter milk bhi phoonk kar peeta hai.

Bahut paisa loose karne ke baad patience gain kiya hai.
As someone said in the forum.
Learning to trade is the most costliest education anyone can have.:)
oh wow...lovely last line..!!
im loving it..!!

jallanankit

msa5678

I m still waiting for ur response on the thought process which u think should b the best for this strategy...!!

I have one thing in mind..every morning when we get BOTH buy and SELL levels and we wait for the market to move in any direction and we plan to take the trade in tht direction..

Wat do u think of this idea..

Lets get the levels and then decide which way we should take the trade..This decision can b according to other methods... here I would like to make a refernce of SH 315 strategy already discussed in the forum.. Well, i m trying it out on paper as well as real time, so will post the level soon..

A combination of Gann and 315 may work wonders(well this is just a thought as of now..) The Combination of both will give us:
315 Strategy: The direction which we should trade..
Gann Strategy: the levels to trade..

Not to forget tht both strategies are independently working fine..!! (but not in the present time atleast for me..)

Hope I dont end up offending my seniors..as I respect u guys a lot and this I repeat is just a thought process.. Seniors, ur advice will b appreciated very much..

msa5678

msa5678

I m still waiting for ur response on the thought process which u think should b the best for this strategy...!!

I have one thing in mind..every morning when we get BOTH buy and SELL levels and we wait for the market to move in any direction and we plan to take the .......
Hi Jallan ,

Your idea is fine, In fact I have used combination of GANN values with another AFL , a couple of times successfully.

I am still in the process of backtesting GANN Values. I have tested 54 days data as of today, which has given an average of 15.2 pts per day. I plan to extend the backtest to 6 months time. By that time if average is sustaining above 10 pts per day. Then I feel there is no need for combining with other strategy. Gann Values alone will be suffucient to enter boldy.

Regards:),

jallanankit

Hi Jallan ,

Your idea is fine, In fact I have used combination of GANN values with another AFL , a couple of times successfully.

I am still in the process of backtesting GANN Values. I have tested 54 days data as of today, which has given an average of 15.2 pts per day. I plan to extend the backtest to 6 months time. By that time if average is sustaining above 10 pts per day. Then I feel there is no need for combining with other strategy. Gann Values alone will be suffucient to enter boldy.

Regards:),
very true..!!
go ahead and complete ur backtest soon..!!
:rofl: