Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Nava

Hi guys. I am new to this thread but was really impressed upon reading the first few pages. Though many of my doubts have been cleared( thanks to the valuable information provided) I just wanted to know how would this strategy perform in a range bound market. is it as effective and accurate as it is in a trending market?

msa5678

Thanks for ur reply.
Can we take the values at any time and trade.?

Or only at 9.30 am and only one trade everyday.?

If we miss to get the value at 9.30 then what to do.?

I am sorry If these questions were answered already.
Nava,

The procedure is like this:
1. Take the VWAP from NSE site around 9:29.
2. Feed in the Gann Calculator, Get the Buy Above and Sell Below and the four targets on both sides.
3. Now wait for the NF to cross either the Buy above and Sell Below Values.
4. Once the BA or SB is crossed and the First TGT is reached revise the SL to the BA or SB .
5. Once the 2nd TGT is crossed revise the SL to 1st TGT.
6. Similarily till all the TGTS are reached.

I hope the above clears the doubts.:)

msa5678

Hi guys. I am new to this thread but was really impressed upon reading the first few pages. Though many of my doubts have been cleared( thanks to the valuable information provided) I just wanted to know how would this strategy perform in a range bound market. is it as effective and accurate as it is in a trending market?
Hi Archi,
I have backtested for 1 month and found very positive results. In terms of figures the Gann Values gave 75% gains in the past month. However one month backtesting is not sufficient to guarantee the performance. I am in the process of backtesting further, Once I reach 6 months backtest I will be able to confirm the performance of the Gann Values.:)