Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

i have decided to slightly alter the entry...henceforth i will enter only when if a 5min candle closed below or above the entry point. Otherwise i will not take the trade.

this is based on observations trading this sytem

anyways a comprehensive backtesting wud really help us all

i have been in touch with Rajvir...but suddenly he stopped responding to my pings...think he is in touch with someone else for backtesting :)....

Rajvir, if u get a backtesting report on this strategy, plz do share it here
Instead, how about introducing filters for entry point, say at 10% of the range between entry point and first target

jallanankit

feeling is good but a report wud give us more satisfaction to hold our positions without fear
Buddy, the only reason it is not supported with a report is it requires a bit of homework, ur idea is just presented.. and the thing tht wen u work with charts and u dont have a good afl for ur strategy charts can act as a pain in case of backtesting.. However, lemme see when can i do it..

Instead, how about introducing filters for entry point, say at 10% of the range between entry point and first target
filter of 10% is just 1.5 rs..which will be hit anyways

If u have the past days entry tgt levels, just go thru last many days chart and u will see why a 5 min close is important.

jallanankit

I have a thing in mind.. DO express ur views..

When market volaility is low, then a chart with bigger time frame should be considered but when volatility is high, then a lower time frame chart should produce good results.. it willl capture the trend better.. Wat say guys..?

jallanankit

Looks like a very volatile day today. Better to stay on the sidelilnes with a positive long term bias.:)
Seems to b a good thought.. After good trending days, market will take time to consolidate.. May be the day high and low (range of 50 points) is made