Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

haushang

who killed this thread? i just saw a gradual decrease in posts for past one month :mad:
in past days when khushi entered in this thread she tries to share her strategy and curious people like me and some members try to learn from her but some seniors couldn't see that and they insulted khushi with some unaccepted statement (u can see in previous posts) and from there this thread's dead journey begins :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and after that khushi started her new thread named Trading Nifty by Levels

shivangi77

in past days when khushi entered in this thread she tries to share her strategy and curious people like me and some members try to learn from her but some seniors couldn't see that and they insulted khushi with some unaccepted statement (u can see in previous posts) and from there this thread's dead journey begins :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and after that khushi started her new thread named Trading Nifty by Levels
ya ya I was silent reader of both these threads, if seniors might allowed her to keep posting here then new hybrid Gann will be at next level :thumb:

haushang

last week I started trading in nifty can you tell whats the success ratio in gann trading? for how long you're following this system?
i m following this from last 3 4 months and it's success ratio is 75 to 85 % but in sideways mrkt this strategy doesn't work properly but overall it's batter to make some grands BOL :thumb::thumb::thumb:

haushang

ya ya I was silent reader of both these threads, if seniors might allowed her to keep posting here then new hybrid Gann will be at next level :thumb:
yaa you are damm right and we are also looked for that but i thinks some seniors tries to save it's *** :lol::lol::lol: and scared to loss attention