Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

haushang

Dear GainsOne
if you have prob with my posts then i can stop writting here....
My husband works in Q&A dept. of Adobe systems
He always says that No system/Software is assured to give returns untill n unless its tested by critics so that you can fix bugs n make it more reliable.
but it doesn't mean that i wanna hurt someone feelings...
i already left this forum but some members requested thts y posted again.....
I've done research of 3 years over this method and found it ahead of gann(during sidewise market) thats y sharing views to save ourself from whipsaws
Regards!
thanks for sharing your views khushi ji :thumb::thumb::thumb:

khushi00

what the level trading is..... see how level of 4854-4858 is pulling nifty towards itself
Because sentiments of traders are attached to this level
Also nifty(spot) is trading above its support of 4840
So we have to first square off all our positions whether long or short
Why?
Because neither nifty breaking support nor bouncing back
Now wait for good volume on either side n do trend trading with target 10 points n SL of 10 points if you r in greed
but if u r satisfied then wait for clear trend from option analysis.

Dear GainsOne
He always says that No system/Software is assured to give returns untill n unless its tested by critics so that you can fix bugs n make it more reliable.
I've done research of 3 years over this method and found it ahead of gann(during sidewise market) thats y sharing views to save ourself from whipsaws
Regards!
i would like to study these methods . could you please suggest some books or ways to study these.

khushi00

when nifty future was around 4859 then put price shows some bearish trend that can fetch u 6-7 points if u short at 4859

haushang

when nifty future was around 4859 then put price shows some bearish trend that can fetch u 6-7 points if u short at 4859
khushi ji i m still trying to understand this method but i can't (i know it shows my stupidity) like now nifty spot is 4847.so what basic calculation of OI u applied upon it deff. between options OI like CE PE and how u can make support and resistance according this please share ur calculation with example it makes me easy to understand IF U DON'T MIND :confused:

khushi00

i would like to study these methods . could you please suggest some books or ways to study these.
Eximius
Firstly i started paper trading and whenever i stuck somewhere then googled
and found either answers directly to my query or learnt lessons from other traders in various forums
even i reached this forum through my google query
Any particular book i dont know sorry but keep writting all your daily experiences in form of notes
also my friend u wont get any ready to eat system or book else the author must not have published that book and might be earning millions sitting in front of computer

khushi00

khushi ji i m still trying to understand this method but i can't (i know it shows my stupidity) like now nifty spot is 4847.so what basic calculation of OI u applied upon it deff. between options OI like CE PE and how u can make support and resistance according this please share ur calculation with example it makes me easy to understand IF U DON'T MIND :confused:
dont worry i will ask my husband to make a excel table which shows clearly the trend of calls n puts
i dont use any excel sheet as i do all calculations orally(being a maths Teacher) by seeing nseindia
Can u give me 1 weeks time
but 1st see it for 3 days atleast then trade over that because it may contain some bugs.
There is no shortcut for success

msa5678

Dear GainsOne
Regards!
Dear Khushiji,

Your posts are educative, informative and benficial to one and all. Please continue with the postings.

Newcomers try to get some attention to themselves by posting provocative statements. Please ignore them. I don't see prudent to remind you of the proverbs.

Regards

haushang

dont worry i will ask my husband to make a excel table which shows clearly the trend of calls n puts
i dont use any excel sheet as i do all calculations orally(being a maths Teacher) by seeing nseindia
Can u give me 1 weeks time
but 1st see it for 3 days atleast then trade over that because it may contain some bugs.
There is no shortcut for success
ok khushi ji i'll wait for ur sheet it's very helpfull for me thanksssssssssss:clap::clap::clap:

khushi00

till now nifty sticking to level of 4854-4858
so dont trade now