Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

khushi00

shorted at 5890
sorry its 4890

Last edited:

Nehal_s143

I have also thought on same lines. I have been trying to see if we can avoid the "fake calls" if one may call it by the Gann indicator using MACD and EMA Crossover techniques.

For example: If Gann says Short at 5023....but the short term EMA is moving above the long one and MACD also shows and upmove then its better to avoid the shot.

PS: EMA is obviously a lagging indicator but people do use it for intra day trading.

Another way out can be by watching the price behaviours near the pivots.

Suggestions plz??:confused:
its whipsaws which kills any system, and in this case mostly during range bound fake calls get activated....

khushi00

Target 4875, 4860, 4850
SL @ 4909

jallanankit

Good Morning all..!!

I have had a lazy morning today..!!
Nice to see new guys in this thread..!!
Good luck for the day to all..!!

its whipsaws which kills any system, and in this case mostly during range bound fake calls get activated....
Correct....
Also Putting EMA and MACD, where both are lagging indicators, wont be much useful. Coz if you see, the first/second tgts according to GANN calc are small, so by the time EMA gives a call or the 1st two tgts are almost done.
So i would avoid using EMA on those intraday basis also the pivot levels, coz botht he theory i.e pivot and gann are different, but both are on level trading. So if we club them, it would be confusing.

What we can do is, we can plot EMA on daily/hourly chrts, and if the system is in sell, than only go for the sell breakout and vice versa.

khushi00

1st target met @ 4875