Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

msa5678

MSA r u using zeroadha

can we put market order in NSE NOW platform ?
Yes, I am using Zerodha, Market order as well as limit order can be put in NOW.exe. This is the best trading platform I have seen ever. Brokerage is also less , but still more than RKGlobal. But don't have an idea about RKG Platform.

Hello,
I have a query, as we have took the WAP of todays i.e 5322.55, which gave us the buy abv 5329 and sell below 5310. But what if the prices are already abv 5329? as it was der today.
The WAP was 532255 and the cmp was going arnd 5332, wheres as the buy call was abv 5329, in this case should we wait for the prices to touch 5329..or we buy at 5332?

jallanankit

Hello,
I have a query, as we have took the WAP of todays i.e 5322.55, which gave us the buy abv 5329 and sell below 5310. But what if the prices are already abv 5329? as it was der today.
The WAP was 532255 and the cmp was going arnd 5332, wheres as the buy call was abv 5329, in this case should we wait for the prices to touch 5329..or we buy at 5332?
This is a question which eveyone needs to answer themselves.. its abt the individual's risk return profile..

Scenario 1: U wait for price to come down, it comes down u enter at right price: Bravo...!!!
Scenario 2: U wait for price to come down, it moves further north...u miss it...and here if u dont regret ur decision and wait further, Bravo.!>>!!

So i hope u understand now, wat i wish to convey...!!

This method also slowing losing charm, last few days almost daily at-list 1 sl hit,
we need to us some sort of filter to keep this method profitable

seniors members, what do you feel ?
Nehal,

You need to have patience in a system.....There will b days when your SL gets hit....The problem is when our SL r hit v panic....but when Targets r achieved v r not excited.......

Cheers,

haushang

Nehal,

You need to have patience in a system.....There will b days when your SL gets hit....The problem is when our SL r hit v panic....but when Targets r achieved v r not exited.......

Cheers,[/QUOTE

yaa u r right

Last edited:

haushang

This method also slowing losing charm, last few days almost daily at-list 1 sl hit,
we need to us some sort of filter to keep this method profitable

seniors members, what do you feel ?
nehal i feel that u have some kind of strategy for this type of market if i right than u can share with us if u want :confused: