Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

asnavale

I will suggest no trade in nifty...

Dont expect tht it will move much...
Yes, with a protracted trading duration it is risky to trade today. However, paper trade can be done to study how the strategy works in such conditions.

-Anant

jallanankit

yup i agree with ankit mrkt shows everyday new strategy
Market will show u a new picture everyday and we can use our pre defined strategies for analysing tht. but yes tht takes a lot of time and practice and a whole lot of homework... So, with this, we can really succeed...

Here's something which inspired me a lot..

For becoming a professional(whatever be it) lawyer, doctor, engineer etc, it takes a lot of reading and hardwork and knowledge abtthe content.. same is with markets.. go into the depth.. study its movements learn its actions... and one can excel here ALSO for sure.. MAKE IT A TOPIC OF STUDY INSTEAD OF SPECULATION..!!

With this on DAY 1 of a new year, i hope I will learn more in the year to come..!!

Happy Diwali and Happy New Year..Play safe..!!Stay blessed..!!

-Ankit

haushang

Market will show u a new picture everyday and we can use our pre defined strategies for analysing tht. but yes tht takes a lot of time and practice and a whole lot of homework... So, with this, we can really succeed...

For becoming a professional(whatever be it) lawyer, doctor, engineer etc, it takes a lot of reading and hardwork and knowledge abtthe content.. same is with markets.. go into the depth.. study its movements learn its actions... and one can excel here ALSO for sure.. MAKE IT A TOPIC OF STUDY INSTEAD OF SPECULATION..!!

With this on DAY 1 of a new year, i hope I will learn more in the year to come..!!

Happy Diwali and Happy New Year..Play safe..!!Stay blessed..!!

-Ankit
YAA THAT'S RIGHT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT:clapping:

AND HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND A VERY HEALTHY,WEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEWYEAR

asnavale

.... ..... .....

.... ...... ....... ......

-Ankit
In addition to studying and gaining the knowledge, it is equally important to get practical experience that too first hand. After gaining experience by working with your own hands and resources, innovate using the past experience. That is the right path to success.

-Anant