Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

jallanankit

Dear Jallanankit,

Don't be too eager to jump into a trade. Market will always be there. Already the market has made a large move . Further downslide today is not looking possible. Also If you read the Gann site in detail you will find that they recommend the VWAP values around 9:30 am, there might be some reason for that. So it is advisable to wait till 2mrow.:)
Thanks buddy..:)

I m also using another system and this is a paper trade session at the moment..!!

Today is the first day i m actually using this strategy.. So first i need to test it.. :)
I hope u will understand my reasoning..

Thanks for taking time to reply.. Happy Trading..!!:thumb:

jallanankit

at new to markets...

The value keeps changing every minute.. However as explained earlier, the values dont change until the range(as specified earlier) is broken.. PLs read this full thread for btter understanding..

msa5678

do we need to look at nse website exactly at 0929 / 0930 or can the same values be viewed after that?
As already explained in the earlier posts, No need to be that much precise about the time. Because as you can see if the VWAP changes slightly there won't be much change in the Buy/Sell Values.

So, it is advised that the time should be around 9:29 and need not be exactly 9:29;)

jallanankit

msa5678

Lets paper trade for other times during the day..

I agree to ur point thatmarket has moved and there will be another day tomoro but lets still give a try..

Lets first establish some good market timings..

Like European markets open around 12.30, so 12.45 may be a good timefor tracking the levels again..

Again at 2.45, we can check the levels as a closing strategy..

Moreover, if markets dont move significantly our levels wont vary.. So it is just a bit more of exercise for us.. Lets take the pain..

All suggestions welcomed..

jallanankit

Another thing.. I checked the levels at 11 o clock..

It gave sell signal at 5005, giving first tgt as 4990 with Sl of 5023.. TGT achieved.. :)

time now 12.40

2nd tgt was 4972.. TGT achieved..

next tgts 4955 and 4937.. LEts c.. wat happens

Last edited:

jallanankit

Levels at 12.45

Buy above 5005 for 5021, 5038, 5065, 5078, SL 4988

Sell below 4988 for 4973, 4955, 4937, 4919, SL 5005

As already explained in the earlier posts, No need to be that much precise about the time. Because as you can see if the VWAP changes slightly there won't be much change in the Buy/Sell Values.

So, it is advised that the time should be around 9:29 and need not be exactly 9:29;)
i understand that and i have also read the thread fully...my question is, if at all we miss to the levels at around 0930, can we get the values later on?

jallanankit

Last one hour of trade..!!

However, no change in levels of BUY or SEll as per this strategy..!! However third target achieved now..!! for the call generated at 12.45.. NF now 4955.. MORE TGTs for the day are 4937 and 4919.. Lets c wat happens..!!