Best Equity Mutual Funds

AW10

Re: which mutual fund investing in day trading ?

which mutual fund investing in day trading ? - I mean they should not invest in certain fund for long term, they have to buy & sale daily. - is there any fund like that.
I am not sure if I have got you right, but if you want to know a mutual fund that does day trading with its complete corpus (and that is what is its objective as well).. then I don't think there is any such fund. Day Trading is risky business with very low probability of consistently making money in long term. Mutual funds, by its nature, are sold to people from long term investment purpose.

Happy Trading

Re: Best SIP

Hi

before you can chose a fund take note of expense element

One tiem charges -enty and exit loads
and also the recurring expenses -fund management expenses

regards
Suresh

blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6398379298817481512

I would suggest

DSPML Top100
Sundaram Select Focus
Kotak 30

All are large cap Focussed funds. And considering recent market downtrend I suppose the large caps will pick up fast when markets pulls back to higher levels and its not a good idea to invest in mid cap stocks now. And as your investment horizon is 5 years after 2 years you can align portfolio by switching the units u gained in DSPML 100 and Kotak 30 infirst year to a mid cap(Reliance Growth or IDFC Premieer Equity)) and a flexi/opport cap(DSPML Equity or Rels RSF or Kotak Opportunitie or DWS inv Opportunities) and an Infra fund(DSPML TIGER or UTI infra or TATA INFRA or ICICI Infra depending on value research star rating at that time) and a retain the large cap fund sundaram Select focus .

happy Investing.

Swama

Hi All.
I would like to invest 8000Rs/month for 2 years thro SIP. I expect high/max returns after 5 years and can take above avg risk.
How many and which fund shud I pick to achieve this?
I am very new to this site as well as to stock and mutual funds.
Please advise me .

Amutha.

2 years is a small time.

Since you want to stay put for 5 years, Infra is a good option right now:
DSP ML T.I.G.E.R (2,000)

This is a good probability that in coming years and with your horizon, midcap will just click. You can put in small amount (1,000):
JM Contra (specially due to its Fund manager)

A good diversified one:
DSP Top 200 (2,000)

Should go for balance:
DSP ML Balanced (1000)

Go for DSP ML world gold fund or similar one which invests in gold companies. When Sensex tumbles, you have gold. (2000)

Hi All.
I would like to invest 8000Rs/month for 2 years thro SIP. I expect high/max returns after 5 years and can take above avg risk.
How many and which fund shud I pick to achieve this?
I am very new to this site as well as to stock and mutual funds.
Please advise me .

Amutha.
If you want high risk High returns
DSP ML Tiger
DSP ML Equity
IDFC Premier Equity
Kotak 30 (or) Magnum Contra

which mutual fund investing in day trading ? - I mean they should not invest in certain fund for long term, they have to buy & sale daily. - is there any fund like that.
as far as i know,there is no fund which invest in intraday basis...my doubt are mutual funds allowed to do so....if yes,then they can ramp up one stock and dump at there own....am i correct.

regards
suba

krishna23

for trading try etf's or exchange traded funds...they are just like stocks and u can buy and sell them...but volumes on most Etf's on the Nse are poor...

Need advise regarding SIP

Hi,

I am currently investing in mutual funds via SIP. My current portfolio contains following funds:

FIDELITY TAX G === Rs 1500
HDFC TAXSAVER G === Rs 1500

FRANKLIN FLEXI CAP G === Rs 1000
SUNDARAM SELECT MIDCAP G === Rs 1000

I am planning to invest atleast 3000 rs on monthly basis. Please suggest me which MFs should i consider and shall I continue with current funds or I shall try to switch to some other funds.

Regards,
Sandeep

Re: Need advise regarding SIP

Hi,

I am currently investing in mutual funds via SIP. My current portfolio contains following funds:

FIDELITY TAX G === Rs 1500
HDFC TAXSAVER G === Rs 1500

FRANKLIN FLEXI CAP G === Rs 1000
SUNDARAM SELECT MIDCAP G === Rs 1000

I am planning to invest atleast 3000 rs on monthly basis. Please suggest me which MFs should i consider and shall I continue with current funds or I shall try to switch to some other funds.
Regards,
Sandeep
Hello!
You should consider adding one of large cap to your folio. Start SIP in one of following:
HSBC Equity
DSP ML Top100
HDFC Top200
Kotak30

mr india

Re: Need advise regarding SIP

Hi , I am planning to start SIP in mutual fund in this month. Please suggest me some funds with medium and higher risk..My budget / month is 3-4000

If I select the following funds...how it goes?

1. Magnum Contra
2. Sundaram BNP Paribas Select Focus
3. DSPML T.I.G.E.R.

Plz Reply