Bearish Gartley on Nifty

nope 3854 breached on closing basis, some pull back expected on friday i guess or from thu late, dead cat bounce ? remember guys this is not India specific but the world seeming to peak, anyways 5 straight down days, lets see when it bounces, thing is this fall is worst than the 500/p.day fall last month cause people are being trapped due to gradual fall, correct me but i heard on this forum somewhere the E.wave 5 fall is gradual ?
Ur right Czar, it breached on clsoing basis. Yes this kind of fall is like Slow poisoning. Remember the Mid and Small caps were rallying contuously for the first 2 days of this 4 day fall, and even Yseterday. This is a hallucination. We must not forget that the mid and snallies cant rally too longer with the Benchmark falling heavily everyday.

Thanks

the gartley pattern is working, thanks for that info, market still looking bearish. lets see what the infosys result will have on market tommorrow.
A bounce may come with the Extention near 50% mark on the Fibo. But still hav to keep a close watch for us to know whether this pull back is temporary.

Thanks

winstonn

Hello all friends,

i surfed on net and found out on gartleys.

Have attached two charts. Please see first of Sesa goa and then ABB

In sesa goa , Bullish gartley was formed , ohh! we missed the oppor.
Well, here price AB retraces price XA not more than 61.8%
price BC retraces prive AB between 61.8% to 78,6%
price CD retraces price BC between 127% and 161.8%

so a bullish gartley is verified.
And see the spectacular runup in sesa goa.

Opposite for bearish gartley in ABB

thanxs;)
winston

Last edited:

Linus

Winston,

Very good work on Gartley pattern. May I use your Sesa Goa chart on my blog?

Best regards,

Sunil Saranjame.

Last edited: