Be Consistent Trader

VJAY

Nice thread arora....really gr8 for traders...please carry on

arora

100 % agree. If you fall in this category.

First make your plan, Make sure every action you take must be as per plan.
Second act according to that plan .
Third Your target should be to only to follow plan

How i do ?

To act according to plan. There is one thing i do, On my trading book i write my next action as per my plan , Always follow that action as strict order . this helps me alot. If you do this regularly , Your mind will automatically get trained to be discipline .

this will also help you to know where you are making mistakes and taking emotional decisions. you will start acting like ROBOT. So write the plan and act according to it.

See attached image Of my trading book .

arora

Today my this Post will be about breaking the myth of accuracy. There are so many website who are claiming 85 to 99 % accuracy. All is bullshit and waste of money and time.

I come across lot of new traders or traders who have burnt own trading accounts. All ask me sir, how much accuracy this software give , How much money i can make after 50000 or they ask so many beginner questions.

Nobody asks, what is profit factor?

So based upon my experience, i can say that profit factor is more important than accuracy. Accuracy is secondary thing.

Profit factor is Gross Profit divided Gross Loss. If your Profit factor is coming more than 2 or 2. I request you to please don't look here there . just try to follow your system consistently . Money will come automatically. It's easy to make money from trading.

System who has Profit factor above than 2 is considered as best system to trade.

Profit factor 2 means After a loss of 1 point We are making 2 Points
Profit factor 1.5 means After a loss of 1 point we are making 1.5 Points .
Profit factor 0.9 means after a loss of 1 point we are making 0.9 points so that's losing system.

Always consider your profit factor after brokerage paid.

Below i am sharing result of my last quarter ( jan feb mar 2015) in banknifty all intraday. You can see my accuracy i just 30% to 40%. But profit factor is good. More than accuracy or profit . i utilized my energy on consistency

Jan 2015

Feb 2015

Mar 2015

This is reality of trading. Earlier you will accept it, earlier you will be on right path of trading

Stop making fool of your self by coming in trap of those tip selling and software websites . Stop thinking about 85 % , 90% 95% . Nobody can make that. No software can do that. No tip selling website can provide you that accuracy. All fake

Disclaimer : All results are my own and just for example. there can be traders who have profit factor more than my. I am nobody

Pardon me for ANY MISTAKE

feedback welcome

Last edited:

marimuthu13

Today my this Post will be about breaking the myth of accuracy. There are so many website who are claiming 85 to 99 % accuracy. All is bullshit and waste of money and time.

I come across lot of new traders or traders who have burnt own trading accounts. All ask me sir, how much accuracy this software give , How much money i can make after 50000 or they ask so many beginner questions.

Nobody asks, what is profit factor?

So based upon my experience, i can say that profit factor is more important than accuracy. Accuracy is secondary thing.

Profit factor is Gross Profit divided Gross Loss. If your Profit factor is coming more than 2 or 2. I request you to please don't look here there . just try to follow your system consistently . Money will come automatically. It's easy to make money from trading.

System who has Profit factor above than 2 is considered as best system to trade.

Profit factor 2 means After a loss of 1 point We are making 2 Points
Profit factor 1.5 means After a loss of 1 point we are making 1.5 Points .
Profit factor 0.9 means after a loss of 1 point we are making 0.9 points so that's losing system.

Below i am sharing result of my last quarter ( jan feb mar 2015) in banknifty all intraday. You can see my accuracy i just 30% to 40%. But profit factor is good. More than accuracy or profit . i utilized my energy on consistency

Jan 2015

Feb 2015

Mar 2015

This is reality of trading. Earlier you will accept it, earlier you will be on right path of trading

Stop making fool of your self by coming in trap of those tip selling and software websites . Stop thinking about 85 % , 90% 95% . Nobody can make that. No software can do that. No tip selling website can provide you that accuracy. All fake

Disclaimer : All results are my own and just for example. there can be traders who have profit factor more than my. I am nobody

Pardon me for ANY MISTAKE

feedback welcome
simply superb....no words......:clapping::clapping::clapping:

:thumb: . . :clapping: . . :thumb: