Auto Capture Image... some help required

mastermind007

like marketcalls.in ....
so the plan is to create a free domain website .
How do I know you will not change the plan?

I started after reading about your problem and I've got the solution working in Amibroker and it is less than 20 lines of code. It will work on any scrip
any chart as long as you attach to it.

How do I know you will not change the plan?

I started after reading about your problem and I've got the solution working in Amibroker and it is less than 20 lines of code. It will work on any scrip
any chart as long as you attach to it.
Grt work
filthyrich.hpage.com is my site you can look at it and for quite a while I could post any due to my shift timings

Please share if you can! that would be of great help...

I wanted to share because I got things for free and just made a little tweaks to the afls nothing spl... so sharing it for free and my circle found that very useful

Disclaimer of the site
Disclaimer

Arunkumar K

Tamilnadu

After loosing thousands and spending hours, days months and years........! I have come out with an excellent formula which can outperform most of PAID service providers. Why FREE? because the resources that I've been using are of some kind-hearts across the net, which helped us with the final trading strategy and we have decided to share it. I'm not very active in providing calls, still check us on a daily basis and you will find it very usefull. Calls are generated either on the same day or a day before. Disclaimer: By using this website and information provided here you agree to below terms and you agree that any and all trading decision has nothing to do with this website and or anyone associated with the website. Any and All information furnished in this website is for educational purpose only. Following us and trading our calls are decision bourne by the user and any profit or loss incured is purely upto he/she. Site or any members associated with this website DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY. Any and all decision is taken by the user. Share Markets are very volatile and any investment into the markets is highly risky factor. there is no commitment for any calls posted here to be 100% sure or profitable. Any profit or loss is bourne by the user and not by the site. Decision is solely by the user of the website.

:clapping::clap::thumb:thanks a lot it works without any fails...

will have it uploaded to ftp and sooner will lauch this in the site thanks again
:thanx::thanx::thanx:

Thats pretty sad... I was about to but some how managed to come out...
and in this case ensure that any financial data saved or not tampered. If any financial data was stored then kindly change the pwds.

Again thanks a lot for making this dream come true...

mastermind007

Could not get you....what does it mean?
It means what it says. She got conned. Nowadays to cheat someone, there is no need to meet victim

KelvinHand

KelvinHand

Both of those sites are being created for commercial reason and if question is to about technical know-how to create a product to be sold to traders, then it would be appropriate that he would pay. If it was a trading related question or
someone struggling to get past certain trading logic, then it would be different.
I know that. Just to panic him. Spending my time and trying very hard to understand what going on his side is very struggling and he keep not answering my question not in a structure manner and jumping up and down make thing more difficult. And It also my sleeptime.

If the manual is working, likely the window spawning process handling with some difficulties during the automation process.

Basically your jscript doing the same thing but embedded into amibroker. Thank you for your help and Hope this method work well.