Augubhai's notes - Smarts, Guts and Luck

augubhai

MTM currently -0.92% of capital. Came back up from -2.04% of capital.

Took a huge risk to bring it back to that level. Normally, I stay with trend and avoid bottom fishing. But today 6000CE touched 36.55 and came back up, I bought huge lots at 40 and added at 45 (additional adds at 49 did not trigger), hoping that it would go to 55. Exited at 45.

Been thoroughly stupid today....

onlinegtrash

6000PE driving me nuts. Entered it on break of lows 2 more times, and again exited at small losses. Why can't price move straight up or down?

MTM -0.05% of capital
Price actually moved straight down, you should see the price band ;) instead of price, alone.

Today price moved down within a nice price band. You should be shorting at top of band and exiting at bottom of band for scalping, or stayed with band to catch a big swing!

you did the opposite ;)

augubhai

I just casually scanned at the 1 min and 5 min charts with 3, 13 and 34 EMA, and kept wondering how I could lose at all. It looks so easy - maybe its just my imagination, but I think it is easy to make regular profit from markets with simple indicators.

Probably, it just my imagination, and I am trying to hit sixers, not singles. So no plans to trade off EMA's today.