Augubhai's diary and notes

How many day trading levels will I complete in 2012? A level is about 100 NF points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Augu,

Please don't mind for my words.

Have you got the job to generate brokerage for your broker and making our govt. rich??? :confused:
You're right. It's depressing just to read these trades :mad:

akhill

@ Augu,

Please don't mind for my words.

Have you got the job to generate brokerage for your broker and making our govt. rich??? :confused:
totally agree with you.

augu

If you want to learn something from posting in this forum, please disclose your entry and exit strategy. It might be useful to you and also many other newbies here.

What bullshit are you all talking about?

You dont know what this guy is accumulating.

He is accumulating the discipline to put in trade after trade after trade, even after losses, following his strategy religiously.

This is something that you and me, or most of the people here, JUST CANNOT DO...

Since he is smart enough to keep his qty small, he is going to survive this learning curve.
And the day he develops or gets a good system, he will beat all of the others on the forum.

At that stage, you all will still be struggling with the execution part of the strategy, whereas this guy will be pondering over how to increase qty.

So, dont pull him down.

akhill

What bullshit are you all talking about?

You dont know what this guy is accumulating.

He is accumulating the discipline to put in trade after trade after trade, even after losses, following his strategy religiously.

This is something that you and me, or most of the people here, JUST CANNOT DO...

Since he is smart enough to keep his qty small, he is going to survive this learning curve.
And the day he develops or gets a good system, he will beat all of the others on the forum.

At that stage, you all will still be struggling with the execution part of the strategy, whereas this guy will be pondering over how to increase qty.

So, dont pull him down.

well.. you see.. when there is a definitive prediction to make profit on a particular day (like yesterday), he still lost 33 points. and you can observe this many a times in this thread.

To follow a strategy religiously is always right.. but to do that, the strategy also should be right :clap::clap: anyway since this is a public forum, there are many opinions that will come towards you. either you take them in positive manner or not is your wish, but you dont have the right to command others by saying bullshit and all those shitty things.. dont take it to heart.

well.. you see.. when there is a definitive prediction to make profit on a particular day (like yesterday), he still lost 33 points. and you can observe this many a times in this thread.

To follow a strategy religiously is always right.. but to do that, the strategy also should be right :clap::clap: anyway since this is a public forum, there are many opinions that will come towards you. either you take them in positive manner or not is your wish, but you dont have the right to command others by saying bullshit and all those shitty things.. dont take it to heart.
You obviously have a long way to go, it seems, interms of accumulating screen time, and execution discipline.

I could give 25 people a reasonable winning system, and most will end up loosing money.

If yesterdays direction was so clear to you, then let me congratulate you.
Though I know a few hedge fund traders, trading a corpus of a few hundred crores, that barely were able to break even on their day trades.

By the way, these guys have a team of 30 people, who analyse the markets, with all the fancy bells and whistles that a trader could ask for.

Including a co located server with their OWN RACK ( full rack ) at the NSE.

Looks like you have a great future, if you continue to make such excellent predictions.

You will be snapped up in an instand by some FII or hedge fund manager, its just a matter of time.

Congratulations once again, for outperforming at least one hedge fund yesterday. May you continue to do so.

akhill

You obviously have a long way to go, it seems, interms of accumulating screen time, and execution discipline.

I could give 25 people a reasonable winning system, and most will end up loosing money.

If yesterdays direction was so clear to you, then let me congratulate you.
Though I know a few hedge fund traders, trading a corpus of a few hundred crores, that barely were able to break even on their day trades.

By the way, these guys have a team of 30 people, who analyse the markets, with all the fancy bells and whistles that a trader could ask for.

Including a co located server with their OWN RACK ( full rack ) at the NSE.

Looks like you have a great future, if you continue to make such excellent predictions.

You will be snapped up in an instand by some FII or hedge fund manager, its just a matter of time.

Congratulations once again, for outperforming at least one hedge fund yesterday. May you continue to do so.
though you are sarcastic, let me tell you any one with a close following of indicators and news flow can predict yesterday's short selling.

Incase you still doubt me, i put a lot of effort in analyzing a day's and week's progress every evening after the trading ends. I analyze the past 12 days intraday data available in NSE NOW everyday to attain for a opinion on how it is going to be on the next day.

there is a saying in the market. History always repeats. So, i take care of past data of until 2008 everyday to see what the candle patterns have been saying and how the next day behaved in conjunction with present day candle pattern in the last.

I take care of 3 indicators, CCI, MACD, ADX and match the present day's indicator positions with the same indicator positions that happened in the past for 3 years. Even then, i dont come to a conclusion, but i arrive at a probability of market behavior for the next day.

I am telling you how i prepare for a particular trading day only to let you know that i am not just passing time here and making bullshit comments on AuguBhai. If i really wanted to do that, i would not have researched the pin bars as soon as he quoted them and specify him what the mistake he might have encountered in the last two days(you can see it in the previous page). The only thing i want to do is - involve with many people who have more diversified strategies and improve one after the other to design a mmore profitable system for myself and in the process helping the other person too. I am a freelance member of Technical analysis research team in Indian school of Business - hyd. so i guess i am getting better in analysis than most of my counterparts - considering the amount of hardwork i put in every day and night. so, i took the liberty of passing a comment on augubhai's strategy.

I have never said that he is an idiot or something like that.. only thing i demanded is that i wanted to know his entry and exit points. and the reason for that demand is clearly said by me above.

My sole intention here is only to help Augubhai, but not undermine him or despise him or bring down his confidence. Since it has come to this level, i'd better get off from this thread for a while.

Tx. nothing said above is intended to hurt anyone or undermine anybody's strategies or intellect. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.