Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

tomorrow market should Be Bearish & expecting reversal to downside may end this bull's rally need to wait till monday morning for clear Direction of trend.
Monday is important day to watch the war between Bulls & bears.

i will be trading in market till monday by becoming bear
:lol:
you can see in nifty fight between bulls & bears 9:30 to 12:00 but finally bears got control over bulls but war is not finished yet

trade4joisar

Hi all,
As per technicals today should be negative. As per Astro today must be postive i told in my earliar post that monday will be positive(100% sure) with 25 to 50 points. Today morning session Technical won. Afternoon session astro won. Interesting tug of war.
hmm. Interesting.

So what is prediction (Astro & tehnical) for this week & on Monday (budget)?

today nifty gave a wild movement it truned from 5411 to 5539 one sided and that was the time when tec. won but early it was astrological which shown 5411 on 13.45 but still have no idea that what can hppn 2maro i made a mistake i shot sell nifty at 5418 200qty and covered at 5455 but overall my todays loss was 12k but now it is 6.16k inc my brokge i traded on Bnifty (BUY) 50qty and got 92 rs up but it blasted more feeling sorry

I am just expressing my experience hope you all people wont mind reading this

but really did not understood why both Bnifty and Nifty blasted after 14.45

lets hope that 2maro it comes down

Hi Mr Susheel and Bhupati how was your day in trading and how are you both doing....................

Mr Susheel and Bhupati what are your moves for 2maro:confused::confused: Bullish or Bearish because i am ________

:)lol:the above blanks would be filled when i get my answer:lol:)

:rofl::rofl:

i was short side last trade was got hit by stop
great job i also had a company so by the was what was that trade and what was the sl

Bse AUTO, Small and mid cap were only down rest all were up today

Status
Not open for further replies.