Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, Susheelji,
how can I find astro or market watch chat room ?
I mean, which catagory or which subcatagory.
I am trying to find this chat room from my yahoo messenger ,is that correct way ?
please, guide
Thanks

susheel04

i'll also post blog for learning astro. u can get all trading systems & tutorial there for "free".

i've also done on nasdaq composite,mcx & nifty charts with my technical indicators tools with wch i will be posting.

i also put my srichakra (stoploss tool) in that blog but one thing sure a trading system wch i'm trading now will not posted.

=by the trader for the trader
:thumb:

i'll also post blog for learning astro. u can get all trading systems & tutorial there for "free".

i've also done on nasdaq composite,mcx & nifty charts with my technical indicators tools with wch i will be posting.

i also put my srichakra (stoploss tool) in that blog but one thing sure a trading system wch i'm trading now will not posted.

=by the trader for the trader
:thumb:
You are warned that you are asking members' email IDs which is violation of forum rules and is nothing but an indirect attempt for soliciting customers. Posting blog links also is not allowed.

If you continue this practice, be adviced that we will take action against you which may result in banning you and closing this thread......dont force us to such unpleasant actions.

Smart_trade

give ur chat id's i'll contact u
Dont indulge in such practices which are against forum rules.....This is a warning to you.....

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.