Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

At every 9 , 8 and 7 points the sum keep on becoming 7 .....
i.e
5371=5+3+7+1=16=7
5389= 5+3+8+9 =25=7
5398= 5+3+9+8 =25=7

How to know that It will retrace from perticular point ?

is it to guess from market condition ?
or some thing else.........

please through light on that .....

Thanks in advance....
First thing is take 1 min chart Find Major highs & lows try add those numbers to get one number see the harmony with today date/month/year.

Last edited:
First thing is take 1 min chart Find Major highs & lows try add those numbers to get one number see the harmony with today date/month/year.
hello, Susheelji, thats done after price action, sir. as per, your advice we can find support & resistance with gann. But how to decide, which side price will go?

Thanks

susheel04

Hai suseel,
I was busy with some other works .
My trades comparision with respect to my janma nakshatra Uttara Phalguni is as follows.......

(2)___________________________________________________________

03-02-2011 (Sravanam)- sampat tara -Very Good - Gain : Result -Wrong (Mazor loss)
Major loss due to Sun & mars (malefics) in same nakshtra

susheel04

Hai suseel,
My trades comparision with respect to my janma nakshatra Uttara Phalguni is as follows.......

5)___________________________________________________________

31-01-2011 (Moola)- Duration is till 9:30 , But no trade executed in this time.
31-01-2011 (poorvashada)- ati or parma mitra tara ( Good) - Gains: Result -Wrong
(Duration is after 09 : 30 ; previous day contracts was left un knowingly squered off at 9:45 major loss .next one trade with small gain.)
eventhough u Transited in parma mitra the Effect of Rahu Shows that Shock & Cheat due Rahu degree with moon

u left with small gain due reason of parma mitra but i suggest u not to trade if any malefics even in same house.

susheel04

Hai suseel,

29)___________________________________________________________
7-12-2010 (Moola)- mitra tara - Good - Gains: Result - Wrong (Very nominal Loss)
due to mars in moola

susheel04

Hai suseel,

24)___________________________________________________________
15-12-2010 (Uttara Badra)- Sadhaka tara - Very Good- Gains : Result - Not Available
( Duration till 10:11)
15-12-2010 (Revati)- Nidhana tara - Completly Bad - Loss : Result - Not Available
( Duration After 10:11)
*** I dont know how to interpret..... (Major gain in the lost two months i.e 12 % gain of the capital)
Buy at 9:38
9:40
10:11
Sold all at 10:28

Manohara
When u bought u was having jupiter (benefic) in meena with any oppositon aspect of Saturn to jupiter which is very good & u entered in favourable nakshtra.

Just see what happened after u Sold.

But i recomend u not to enter when nakshtra changing to another sometimes u may endup by missing ur Actual Targets.

susheel04

Hai suseel,

23)___________________________________________________________
16-12-2010 (Revati)- Nidhana tara - Completly Bad - Loss : Result - Wrong (Above average gain)
( Duration till 12:45)
16-12-2010 (Aswini)- Mitra tara - Good- Gains : Result - Wrong (Major Loss)
( Duration After 12:45)
after 12:45 again mars in moola wch is ruled by ketu wch indirectly effects ur mitra star try to see trine of that nakshtra.

Why did u get profit when ur star against?
because of mercury(retro) means that will work in reverse direction

Status
Not open for further replies.