Assistance Required for coding Pairs Trading AFL

Hi a1b1,
Pls check if you have keyed in the Independent scrip in Parameters as "<'HDFCBANK-I'>". If yes, pls key in the same without the <' and '>, i.e., for example, the Independent scrip should be keyed in as "HDFCBANK-I" without the <' & '> and without the double quotes. Scrip A will be HDFCBANK-I and Scrip B will have to be selected from the Ticker List. Check if you are then able to view the chart.
HI PANKAJ,

again chart does not show
in error got removed from the sheet, i put the afl back on the sheet but again the same old error blank
Aloakdutt

pankajpari

RSITradeMaster
Dear seniors / ami experts :
I need the Pairs Trading AFL with Candlesticks....... I have been able to write the code only for Line chart. I tried doing that with candlesticks but couldn't do it.

Pls Pls Pls help me with this requirement.

Thnx.

pankajpari

RSITradeMaster
Hi Muinali,
Not sure of that.....I am using Ami 5.5 and it works fine on the same. Not a pro in Ami and hence may not be able to assist you if its a version issue.

May be someone on this forum can assist in re-coding the AFL for lower versions of Ami.

Further, to my amazement, I have noticed some of the users / visitors to his forum have uploaded this AFL on their blogs (by changing the name of the AFL) and are giving recommendations to Buy & Sell to their members. Hope they are not charging their members for the signals / recommendations recd from the AFL.

Would request all the members to stay away from such paid services (if that is the case) and use the free AFL posted on this forum. If anyone is unable to understand the same, kindly post your queries here. I will try my level best to answer their queries.

God Bless all !!!

HI,

any one tell me can i add sound alert in amibroker when my price reach to our target price.

For eg. I purchase Bank nifty @ 11500 and my target is 11550 and stoploss is 11475.

I want set sound alert if price reach to 11550 and secound sound alert if price reach to my stop loss price 11475.

if any one know about these pls tell me.

Thanks
Kishor.

Rish

HI,

any one tell me can i add sound alert in amibroker when my price reach to our target price.

For eg. I purchase Bank nifty @ 11500 and my target is 11550 and stoploss is 11475.

I want set sound alert if price reach to 11550 and secound sound alert if price reach to my stop loss price 11475.

if any one know about these pls tell me.

Thanks
Kishor.
You want Free help from TJ Forum Members ! ! ! ! ! !

In other side, you want profit sharing on your Call, Great ! ! ! ! ! !

""""""""" Hi Friends,

I give Intraday call service on profit sharing basis if you interested you can visit our blog
bankniftyintraday.blogspot.in """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You think you are smart ! ! ! !

Pay money and learn ! ! ! ! !

a1b1trader

You want Free help from TJ Forum Members ! ! ! ! ! !

In other side, you want profit sharing on your Call, Great ! ! ! ! ! !

""""""""" Hi Friends,

I give Intraday call service on profit sharing basis if you interested you can visit our blog
bankniftyintraday.blogspot.in """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You think you are smart ! ! ! !

Pay money and learn ! ! ! ! !
OMG, He is asking for 40% profit sharing
He has spammed all the afl thread with this post.
And he is not one example. There are many who are doing this.
Thanks for making TJ members aware of this.

casoni

OMG, He is asking for 40% profit sharing
He has spammed all the afl thread with this post.
And he is not one example. There are many who are doing this.
Thanks for making TJ members aware of this
i agree with a1b1trader .
this is Admin / moderator's duty , to bann such post / poster .
if anyone is giving calls/tips , he should share the system , else don't give waste time of other people and dont waste space of this valuable forum.

pankajpari

RSITradeMaster
Thnx Nirahjan for making us aware of the same. Didn't quite understand your post in the beginning.

a1b1trader / casoni, completely with you on this.

Request Admin to take necessary action on such members.