Any successfull day trader here ?

amanfree

hi everybuddy...! the thing changes as time teaches us experiences. I am working on this field from last 10 years. I now only trade in commodity only, where I got perfect technical calls by using advanced charting software. Believe me or not its prediction is more than 80% correct. Initially I was doing trade in equity only where operator only plays the game.
Can u please post ur ledger statement of a month here :)

amanfree

amanfree

itna sannata kyun hai bhai :D

Just one suggestion( not any advice) never follow anybody blindly here. Many are here to give you free knowledge. Stay away from it. Try to learn from yourself. You put only a small amount of money and try with basic system. I dont know how paper trading helps because paper trading has no impact of mental game(psychological game) which is very important in trading. Only put small amount of money with money management technic (amount to invest, stop loss, risk/reward ratio etc.). You will get success.

Hi all,

Its always tempting to enter in the world of sharemarket and to get rich in a day.

But Hardly find anyone who actually benifitted from it. If any successful day trader is here who can share his/her achievement then it will surely be helpful for other "dreamers" like me.

Have lost hard earned money in last few years :mad: but daytrading still tempt me to pump in more money to get your loss converted in profit.:thumb:

request to all to enter your geniune experience which will surely help the other dream chasers.

thanks in advance.:)

:thumb: for your comment. Sannata hay, kiu ki tumne sawal hi ayse pucha hay. Gyan denebala bahat hay. :D

itna sannata kyun hai bhai :D

any one can add me in g talk , and can watch me trading as I will post the trades in real time , if it gives them some boost . apart from that i be present in titan industries forum in moneycontrol message board with same id and i post my trades in real time , for my friends there and ofcourse i mention the risky trades as risky , one can follow that in his/her own discretion .

regards,

rbs :)

amanfree

:thumb: for your comment. Sannata hay, kiu ki tumne sawal hi ayse pucha hay. Gyan denebala bahat hay. :D
so called experts run away when asked about profits, i dont think many people are in profits here.

I call the so called experts of traderji here, please dare to post one month ledger of yours here.

No one can ever be profitable in trading.

Do the dare or face the truth :annoyed:

looser

deleted the message..........

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Amanfree, let's be fair about one element (Not that I'm finding fault with you.). Most of us are never going to post our account information for everyone in this forum to see. Rest assured, I sure won't.

I do agree 100% that most people here are here to learn to trade because they have not yet developed the skills. There are others that are wannabes that are trying to impress because of an altered ego or an ulterior motive. This is why it is necessary to be careful whose word we just take because it has been said.

so called experts run away when asked about profits, i dont think many people are in profits here.

I call the so called experts of traderji here, please dare to post one month ledger of yours here.

No one can ever be profitable in trading.

Do the dare or face the truth :annoyed:

4xpipcounter

Imfine, I see up to this point this is your only post, so I hope you are reading.
We don't know each other, but I hope it is okay for me to just hit you square between the eyes with some blatant honesty.

As long as you maintain what you are doing now you will continue chasing dreams, instead of living them. There is no such thing as get-rich-quick. End of story!
I did not say you cannot get rich in trading, but add a few years on to your one day and you might be there.
I can tell by reading your post that if you throw more money at the markets, at this point in your career, you will lose it too.

If it sounds like I am verbally beating you up, what I am really doing is saving you some additional pain in the future if you listen. Here's the steps:
1. Open a demo account.
2. Trade, trade, trade on it until you have developed a methodology that has been a consistent winner for you, and you also have have full unalterable confidence in.
3. Develop margining and money management skills.
4. Once you start go conservative until you have developed full and complete mental discipline.

If you follow those steps, then you will have a very good chance of succeeding. If you don't, then we might be talking again about the money you lost. Don't forget, once you have a fully developed methodology, you will have the rest of your life to enjoy it. So, take your time. Do not be in a hurry. There is no reason to try and hit the jackpot tomorrow.

Hi all,

Its always tempting to enter in the world of sharemarket and to get rich in a day.

But Hardly find anyone who actually benifitted from it. If any successful day trader is here who can share his/her achievement then it will surely be helpful for other "dreamers" like me.

Have lost hard earned money in last few years :mad: but daytrading still tempt me to pump in more money to get your loss converted in profit.:thumb:

request to all to enter your geniune experience which will surely help the other dream chasers.

thanks in advance.:)

Last edited: