Any LIC policy which can pay 3-5 cr after 15-20 years

1. So if you were in my place which mediclaim policy would you had gone for?
2. According to you which large cap/Multicap or index mutual fund would perform better and 11-12 % CAGR or approximately close to that
1) You can go for mediclaim policies of New India Assurance or United India Assurance .Private insurers like HDFC Ergo or ICICI Lombard also have good medical insurance plans.

2) I would go for Axis Bluechip Fund or ICICI Bluechip Fund....SBI also has a good large cap equity fund.You can consider Axis Long Term Equity Fund also which is an ELSS Fund which gives you tax exemption under section 80 C of Income Tax to an extent of Rs 1,50,000.

If you are more conservative then go for index funds of any fund house based on Nifty .

Smart_trade

1) You can go for mediclaim policies of New India Assurance or United India Assurance .Private insurers like HDFC Ergo or ICICI Lombard also have good medical insurance plans.

2) I would go for Axis Bluechip Fund or ICICI Bluechip Fund....SBI also has a good large cap equity fund.You can consider Axis Long Term Equity Fund also which is an ELSS Fund which gives you tax exemption under section 80 C of Income Tax to an extent of Rs 1,50,000.

If you are more conservative then go for index funds of any fund house based on Nifty .

Smart_trade
1. I already have a New India assurance policy since past 15 years of 5 lakhs which is standard cover name is New India Mediclaim policy and my mediclaim premium is 7200 Rs. This year I am thinking it to increase it to 25 lakhs and my mediclaim premium would be like Rs 21000 approximately

For 2nd point I will research study and if I have any questions then I shall get back to you bro thank you so much for helping till now

@Smart_trade which 1 I should go for as both are giving me the same amount after 15 years 1 crore

Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan - Equity - Large Cap : Dividend

Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan - Equity - Large Cap : Growth

I have attached the screenshot for you to check. Let me know which option would be the best as I would invest each year 240000 Rs

Attachments