Amibroker: Links, Articles, discussions & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vvvv

Amibroker Customer Support response

Hello,

We have over 1000 customer-submitted suggestions on our to-do list and we are implementing
suggestions on ongoing basis. Until this list is worked out we don't take any new suggestions.
Equivolume is not new however. Equivolume charts have number #864 on the feedback center.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

I can trust you guys can do it much earlier!

hi tomasz,
u have to cum up with sumthing to include point & figure & renko charts in amibroker as metastock is providing it along with kagi charts also...by the way the afl in the amibroker site is wrong...how can renko work without the time axis shift which i dont think is possible in amibroker..ur suggestions pls.

milind

Hi,

I have source of real time data which is not supported through usual plugins. Is it possible to import data from files into amibroker periodically (say every minute)? This may be possible with javascript code, but I am not too familiar with it - appreciate if someone can help.

Thanks,

-- Milind

citrus

Tutorial for AFL

Is there any class/ detailed video that teaches AFL to the new users of Amibroker in a systematic way.
Regards, Citrus.

Dear Amibroker Users,
I created One AFL using My Formula . when I use this that time anybody can view and edit my AFL (Righclick mousebutton- Edit Formula Menu) . But I like to give password to open & Edit my Afl . If it Possible? if yes then can you help this?

Hi Praveen / Experts,

I have installed and started building database for Amibroker.

I am struck at the first stage itself :confused:

I have downloaded and converted NSE and BSE Bhavcopy for one month using EOD-downloader.

1. Using File-> import Wizard i have downloaded NSE data
2. All the data reflects under Symbols-> Market->NSE
3. Now when i download the BSE data, These data are also getting added under Symbols-> Market->NSE only. (I mean with this both the NSE and BSE data are getting mixed. I can only differenciate the symbols by its extensions .BO for BSE and .NS for NSE)

Kindly advice me how can i import such a way that, The BSE data should reflect under BSE folder and NSE data reflects under NSE foldern.

Thanks in advance.

--Raurs.

aad

Hi Praveen / Experts,

I have installed and started building database for Amibroker.

I am struck at the first stage itself :confused:

I have downloaded and converted NSE and BSE Bhavcopy for one month using EOD-downloader.

1. Using File-> import Wizard i have downloaded NSE data
2. All the data reflects under Symbols-> Market->NSE
3. Now when i download the BSE data, These data are also getting added under Symbols-> Market->NSE only. (I mean with this both the NSE and BSE data are getting mixed. I can only differenciate the symbols by its extensions .BO for BSE and .NS for NSE)

Kindly advice me how can i import such a way that, The BSE data should reflect under BSE folder and NSE data reflects under NSE foldern.

Thanks in advance.

--Raurs.
In Symbols>>Catagories>>Markets, create NSE & BSE.

From Symbols>>Organise Assignments>>Markets, select the stocks on left hand side and move to corresponding NSE or BSE folder. This is a one time activity. Once done, you can browse these 2 categories.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhay

vijayanscbe

Hi to all

i m new user of amibroker

i m using the cracked version

can any body help me to use rt ***** finance or trade tigers
rt feed to amibroker

i know there is a post in this site regarding ***** rt to amibroker but i cannot locate the post regarding this.

i m small trader and full time intraday player n using ichart premium for trading.

but i m terribly in need of adx -d,+d indicators

so i heard amibroker is the best comparing to other s/w

pls any body help me to feed amibroker frm ***** rt or frm
trade tiger(share khan's s/w)

thanks in advance:)

columbus

Hi to all

i m new user of amibroker

i m using the cracked version

can any body help me to use rt ***** finance or trade tigers
rt feed to amibroker

i know there is a post in this site regarding ***** rt to amibroker but i cannot locate the post regarding this.

i m small trader and full time intraday player n using ichart premium for trading.

but i m terribly in need of adx -d,+d indicators

so i heard amibroker is the best comparing to other s/w

pls any body help me to feed amibroker frm ***** rt or frm
trade tiger(share khan's s/w)

thanks in advance:)
Perhaps ADX indicator is sometimes is perplexing since
it needs the STRENGTH OF THE TREND rather the
NATURE OF THE TREND.I just avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.