Afin's trading diary

What a day on the MCX counter today!

Hit LC 3 times in a day and got froze for all the 3 times! My first experience with it ever in my trading career. Being mechanical saved me from unnecessary stress. If this were me more than a year ago, I'd probably be running a super high BP and would probably have no bladder control as well :p :)

silvermic.jpeg

Last edited:

It is going to be an absolutely stupid move if the short selling ban goes ahead. I am not at all in favour of a shorting ban. Traders are the ones who bring liquidity and volatility to a market and it would be very detrimental if done.

1584430053932.png

PM Modi!! zindabad!!

Many people who were saying COVID19 is a social media phenomenon should take a hard and deep look into themselves and seriously introspect themselves. Just take a look at what the hell is happening with the world right now.

So many deaths and so many illnesses happening and yet people are unwilling to self discipline themselves just a bit? This reeks of either complete and utter irresponsibility or an absolute hubris of totally ego maniac personality. Either ways it is this callous attitude and a complete disregard that is causing so many deaths out there. It is personality disorder of a highest possible exponent. Shame on all those people. These very same people now use social media to propagate counter measures.

The Kanika Kapoors of the world should be executed Kim Jong style for what they have done. My blood books at them. They should be charged for attempted homicide and locked up for sometime, just so to deter other such idiots from attempting such a thing and giving out completely useless comments.

XRAY27

Many people who were saying COVID19 is a social media phenomenon should take a hard and deep look into themselves and seriously introspect themselves. Just take a look at what the hell is happening with the world right now.

So many deaths and so many illnesses happening and yet people are unwilling to self discipline themselves just a bit? This reeks of either complete and utter irresponsibility or an absolute hubris of totally ego maniac personality. Either ways it is this callous attitude and a complete disregard that is causing so many deaths out there. It is personality disorder of a highest possible exponent. Shame on all those people. These very same people now use social media to propagate counter measures.

The Kanika Kapoors of the world should be executed Kim Jong style for what they have done. My blood books at them. They should be charged for attempted homicide and locked up for sometime, just so to deter other such idiots from attempting such a thing and giving out completely useless comments.

FIR lodged against singer Kanika Kapoor under Epidemic Act

https://zeenews.india.com/india/fir...kanika-kapoor-under-epidemic-act-2270682.html