Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

Exactly,this will take some time. However in smaller time frame there is a potential up move as rightly pointed out by you in the chart (the blue pencil line moving up initially). What would be the best way to capture that?
In LTFs you can also look for good ERC zone formation basis the life time high as an engulfed barrier. I don't recommend breakout trades at life time highs, since they are often manipulated.

AlphaT

Yes, haven't booked the profit though, aiming for 7350 zone.
This is why I said I would book some profits a while ago... self explanatory now that I have covered all these concepts. This does'nt mean that price will turn immediately but enough PA to warrant some profits to be taken off the table. Personally in such cases, I take off 50% positions to make the trade risk free and ride any further move up.

1574755292292.png

sabhlok_r

This is why I said I would book some profits a while ago... self explanatory now that I have covered all these concepts. This does'nt mean that price will turn immediately but enough PA to warrant some profits to be taken off the table. Personally in such cases, I take off 50% positions to make the trade risk free and ride any further move up.

View attachment 38845
Excellent. Profit booking must also include observing LTF just as it is essential for entry.