Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

primitivetrader

Amaraja MTF analysis.

Monthly down with overall Supply holding price. Next DZ far away.

View attachment 38332

Weekly has changing dynamics, time to be cautious! A good FTR SZ that had worked nicely has been engulfed but price reacting down from upper SZ in sync with the monthly. Now price reacting from weekly FTR DZ. The Daily picture should ring more alarm bells!

View attachment 38333

Daily has serious compression! Alarm bells ringing fully now :p Watch the compression video to understand what it means!

View attachment 38334
excellent analysis. i am also tracking this stock. Qs i have is with regard to FTR on weekly chart. we need double engulf for an FTR now here one swing double engulfed the previous 2 resistance. is this how you have marked the weekly FTR?
secondly eod trade going to be against monthly trend as per your exp how good is the probability as monthly supply is in control plus is EOD zone is within weekly zone .
please share your inputs

AlphaT

excellent analysis. i am also tracking this stock. Qs i have is with regard to FTR on weekly chart. we need double engulf for an FTR now here one swing double engulfed the previous 2 resistance. is this how you have marked the weekly FTR?
secondly eod trade going to be against monthly trend as per your exp how good is the probability as monthly supply is in control plus is EOD zone is within weekly zone .
please share your inputs
Not sure if I understand this question buddy, could you elaborate? - "we need double engulf for an FTR"
Also, what does EOD mean?

From what I could understand, I think you are asking is it ok to go long on the Daily if the Monthly is down and supply is in control right? If this is the question then here is my take => The Monthly is down but the weekly is showing change of dynamics. The buying insti(s) seem to be fighting back well with their order flow if you look closely (good FTR SZ engulfed). Then the Daily is very black & white no debate there what the intentions are! So this is the time to watch for PA for Traders.

primitivetrader

Not sure if I understand this question buddy, could you elaborate? - "we need double engulf for an FTR"now for FTR my understanding is, that there should be a move which takes out(engulfed) prior minor/major resistance and then at some point of time pull back happens and that pullback engulfed the swing point high which started the pull back, so now the low of this pullback is FTR. this is how i read FRT's "double engulfing". please share your inputs
Also, what does EOD mean? eod means end of day chart or daily chart.

From what I could understand, I think you are asking is it ok to go long on the Daily if the Monthly is down and supply is in control right? If this is the question then here is my take => The Monthly is down but the weekly is showing change of dynamics. The buying insti(s) seem to be fighting back well with their order flow if you look closely (good FTR SZ engulfed). Then the Daily is very black & white no debate there what the intentions are! So this is the time to watch for PA for Traders.got this part. i asked as i am conservative when it comes to trade from daily/weekly/monthly charts

AlphaT

Got it now. Perfect! Thanks for explaining! Yes, the double engulf for FTR is correct, I must say you have put it very nicely in the context of FTR!

Alright, I agree in the market being cautious is a good approach since market can take away more than it can give! That's the nature of the beast. Also, I agree that these are the scenarios when things are changing, are tough situations to trade. Clearly trending scripts are better especially for traders. For investors, however, if this art can be perfected, that is to spot when dynamics are changing, it could really make a difference!

AlphaT

Here is a tricky one for traders! Apollohospitals.

Monthly is up no doubt and previous life time high engulfed, all DZ created and respected!

1572435777129.png

Weekly one DZ engulfed but second one sent price up, so nothing to worry, but reason to be alert! Point of Imbalance (POI) or Decision Point (DP) of engulf not a great one, but it was able to push down price. (Do we smell a Selling insti(s) around... Hmmm..)

1572435958629.png

Result was a huge Red candle yesterday on the daily! But today the weekly DZ was able to hold and push up price causing a gap up and a Doji candle on daily. The way up was also quite compressed (CPAZ) giving an easy path to fall. Then price was held up by next DZ (inside weekly DZ). Trick situation! Should we start shorting at the good looking DZ on daily? Not yet. Look at the daily chart, we need fresh PA to tell what to do. For now just watch or ready the fishing rod :p

1572437058880.png