adultvish NSE trading tips

hey vishu thanks for ur advice, i sold some rnrl shares @135 and 140.

Yesterday i bought REL @1900 CURRENT PRICE 1850. And Lic Housing Finance bought @ 358 current 352 aprox, What wud be the target of both scripts,

what about correction can u guess yaar?

@Vishu,

Could you please advice me which scripts (Group A & B1 only) to buy for monday .. i want for short period (only for 5-6 days), Medium Risk Midium Return

Hello Friends

Sorry, I may not be able to give calls and comments for next couple of days.
The NSE data on which I was making calls after downloading it daily, appears to have some mistakes due to which a few of my calls are not doing well.
I have just asked some another vendor to provide EOD data for NSE and before giving any further trading call I would like to check the authenticity of the data.

Thanks for your support.

aijaz159

Hi Adultvish,
We newbees appreciate your sincerity and honesty that your calls are not giving good results, thanks dude, best of luck.
Ajaz.

Hi Adultvish,
We newbees appreciate your sincerity and honesty that your calls are not giving good results, thanks dude, best of luck.
Ajaz.
Thanks buddy.

It was actually because I was using one free data downloader for NSE scripts. Recently, when a few of my calls were not performing, I was very tensed. Then, one of my fellow being suggested me to check if the data I was using is corrupt or otherwise. Consequently, I came to know about CEM OED downloader provided in this forum and when I checked I found some corruption in the data.

Therefore, I will first like to check the authenticity of the data before giving any more calls. Affording paid data will be slightly difficult for me till I earn around 1,00,000/- from my own analysis.

Thanks again.

your post-mortem listing shows that you are a Pro, we newbees can trust!
Thanks rasmats. Yes, I have actually attended a few of Technical Analysis Courses conducted by Multi Commodity Exchange of India ( MCX). My Teacher is Shri Unmesh Bhatija, I hope if any one of you every heard about him. But he is the master of technical analysis in all feilds viz. commodities, F&O, Bullion, Forex, stock-exchange. And if any one of you gets any opportunity of attending the Technical Analysis Course conducted by MCX and Shri Unmesh Bhatija, Please do attend it because you will be surprized by the results and confidence you will have after attending the course.

@Vishu,

I need some advise from you.. I'm going to buy MRPL and JPHYDRO on tuesday 06 nov, I heard that MPRL has Target of 120-125 in one month . and In my opinion JPHYDRO will rock as well .. Please advise me as early as see my post .. also

I'm holding following share,
RPL Bought @277 current 165
RNRL bought @109 Current 183
REL bought @1907 Current 1830 around
LIC Hounsing bought @358 Current 352

Do you know any targets for above stocks .. should i hold these stocks.. im mid term.. your suggestions are welcome..

Thanks in advance