Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Some amount has been debited every month, on account of

Late Payment for the period 01/04/14 to 30/04/14
Late Payment for the period 01/05/14 to 31/05/14
Late Payment for the period 01/06/14 to 30/06/14

Didnt get the word late payment. What sort of late payment has been made by us.
Please provide details on what account these debits were made.

Thanks

Hi

Would request you to mark mail to our Help desk ([email protected]) with your Unique Client Code....

Happy Trading !!!

Pick Of the Week 18.07.2014​

Scrip-CAIRN
CMP-346
Target-372-390
Stop Loss-332
Recommendation-Buy Above-347

CAIRN :- Medium term trend of the stock is positive. Stock has made an immediate base around 340-344 after falling from its recent highs of 385 levels, some short covering can expect happen in the stock. Traders can build position in the stock at current levels or on every correction.

Scrip-TBZ
CMP-172
Target-188-202
Stop Loss-162
Recommendation-Buy Above-174

TBZ:- Medium term trend of the stock is positive. Stock has made an immediate base around 164-168 after falling from its recent highs of 224 levels, some short covering can expect happen in the stock. Traders can build position in the stock at current levels or on every correction.

Happy Trading !!!

Some amount has been debited every month, on account of

Late Payment for the period 01/04/14 to 30/04/14
Late Payment for the period 01/05/14 to 31/05/14
Late Payment for the period 01/06/14 to 30/06/14

Didnt get the word late payment. What sort of late payment has been made by us.
Please provide details on what account these debits were made.

Thanks
Thanks for reply

But if I do not want to contact customer care because of some reasons. Then what will be the way out.
So you are not willing to divulge the details of so called deductions on account of late payment every month, here in the open forum. When you charge every thing in advance, then why this late payment charges or penalty, :annoyed:
Then I have to take this issue to the grievance cell of NSE and SEBI.

Any one else in the forum also facing such deductions, should also come up.

Pick Of the Week 25.07.2014

Scrip-M&MFIN
CMP-238
Target-255-270
Stop Loss-225
Recommendation-Buy Above-240

M&MFIN:- stock is trading in range of 230-320, for the past six months and the current profit booking has pushed the stock towards the lower boundary of the range. Stock is trading near its support of 230 making it a low risk trade. So traders can build position at current levels or on every correction.

Scrip-CYINT
CMP-366
Target-384-410
Stop Loss-348
Recommendation-Buy Above-368

CYIENT:- medium to short term trend of the stock is positive and recently stock has broken its resistance of previous three months. So traders can build position at current levels or on every correction.

Happy Trading !!!

Achiievers,

I don't mind opening an account with you, but I have a few doubts:

1. Why is there a spelling mistake in your name (Achiievers), Because Unicon securities had the same issue and it was a scam.

2. What is the average daily turnover per day?
3. I checked your website but there is no info. as to how many members are there in your company as a team?

Don't mean to be intrusive, but it seems that such low brokerage arouses suspicion. As safety of capital is of utmost importance to a trader

I

So you are not willing to divulge the details of so called deductions on account of late payment every month, here in the open forum. When you charge every thing in advance, then why this late payment charges or penalty, :annoyed:
Then I have to take this issue to the grievance cell of NSE and SEBI.

Any one else in the forum also facing such deductions, should also come up.
Hi Umesh12,

We cant display or discuss any clients confidential report in public forum,our company follows and bound with strict confidentiality policy.

Hope you would appreciate the same.

Request you to please contact CS desk, they will provide you the details,else you can also check through you Backoffice.

Would also suggest to to check our RMS Policy https://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Upload/Download/Risk Management Policy.pdf for and idea.

Happy Trading !!!

Achiievers,

I don't mind opening an account with you, but I have a few doubts:

1. Why is there a spelling mistake in your name (Achiievers), Because Unicon securities had the same issue and it was a scam.

It is our Brand Name and its a registered Trade Mark,you can check it from http://164.100.176.38/tmrpublicsearch/frmmain.aspx.

We have spelled it "Differently",which goes with our Tagline "Making Money Differently" and double "II" signifies Integrity and Innovation.

2. What is the average daily turnover per day?

Currently we have a client base of more than 10000,and clock 1000 crore turnover daily approx, that too by retail clients only, which accounts for more than 3% in Indian Capital Market considering retail business, as we don’t do any proprietary trade which we have declared to SEBI and All the Exchanges.

3. I checked your website but there is no info. as to how many members are there in your company as a team?

We have a strong team of 150+people,for details click here
https://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/static/aboutus/aboutus.aspx

Don't mean to be intrusive, but it seems that such low brokerage arouses suspicion. As safety of capital is of utmost importance to a trader

Hi Shakaal,

Have mark our reply above in blue.

Hope able to suffice your queries.

Happy Trading !!!