Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Monthly Calls 09.05.2014

Scrip-DLF
CMP-145
Target-160-176
Stop Loss-130
Recommendation-Buy Above 146

DLF – stock had a sharp correction from Rs.185 to 138 and after consolidated for six days between 142-138 finally took breakout which is positive signal

Scrip-JUBLFOOD
CMP-987
Target-1030-1070
Stop Loss- 955
Recommendation-Buy Above 988

JUBLFOOD- stock had a sharp correction from Rs.1350 to 950 and after consolidated for six days between 988-950 finally took breakout which is positive signal

Happy Trading !!!

a1b1trader

I understand that due to exit poll results and poll results, the applicable margin is likely to be increased by exchange.

Just want to know
From when this increase will take place, in actual.
And
By how much amount, for positional and intraday trades in NF and BNF.

Thanks
A very good afternoon,

There is no such circular yet has announced by NSE. If any changes take place, we will let you know.

Happy Trading !!!
Please do inform us in the forum, as and when you get any information on increase in margin amount.

Thanks

Pick Of the Week 16.05.2014

Scrip-HSIL
CMP-201
Target-230-260
Stop Loss-180
Recommendation-Buy Above 204

HSIL :- short to medium term trend of the stock is positive and stock has just took a breakout from its trading range of nine days, which is positive signal.

Scrip-KSCL
CMP-535
Target-575-620
Stop Loss-518
Recommendation-Buy Above 540

KSCL :- stcok made an engulfing candle on daily basis after a steep fall from Rs.660 to Rs.500 levels, indicates that traders are covering their short position and stock can witness some short covering.

Happy Trading !!!

a1b1trader

Hi Achiievers

How can I trade in CNXMIDCAP index
(Not in NIFTYMCAP 50 but in CNXMIDCAP ^CRSMID that closed yesterday at 9908.)

And also in CNX SMALLCAP

Pick Of the Week 23.05.2014

Scrip-WIPRO
CMP-492
Target-520-550
Stop Loss-465
Recommendation-Buy Above 494

WIPRO :- stock has made a short term base around 480-490 levels after falling from 600 levels, stock is in highly oversold zone and a quick short covering can happen in this stock.

Scrip-AMTEKAUTO
CMP-200
Target-225-250
Stop Loss-180
Recommendation-Buy Above 202

AMTEKAUTO:- Stock has took a fresh breakout from a consolidation of six weeks with considerably good volumes and we expect this stock to carry this bullish momentum further

Happy Trading !!!

I wanted to know the returns of your delivery calls from Jan 14 till 23rd May....it would be helpful to take a call.

Also are you guys seriously so cheap...or its a marketing gimmick !!!!!:)

I wanted to know the returns of your delivery calls from Jan 14 till 23rd May....it would be helpful to take a call.

Also are you guys seriously so cheap...or its a marketing gimmick !!!!!:)
Check out their recommendations on the charts. Free charts are available at chartink.com. Do let us know the results.

A very good afternoon,

Margin requirement for june series for ifci Rs1,02,000/- approx i.e.that is 26.15%,(span) per lot buy or sell.

Happy Trading....