Achiievers Equities

If one wants to HOLD Shares at MARGIN which was previously under MIS Order on that particular day, what's d procedure then?
Dear Member
To enable the facility of shares as margin there is requisite format that needs to be signed and submitted to us. Under such facility any stock that you hold and if it is part of the approved list of Shares for us, we shall apply the required haircut and allow you to enjoy additional exposure on the same.

All MIS trades has be squared off within 3.10 pm else the RMS would do the same after that. Prior to 3.10 pm one can convert their position from MIS to NRML(for futures) or CNC(for Cash segment - delivery) if there is sufficient margin available in the account. The margin may be in the form of Cash or stock (provided the stock has been facilitated with Share as margin option).

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Dear Achiievers,
I am contemplating to open an account in your house in the unlimited plan. I am aware of your rates but could not get what are the transaction charges that you are charging. Would be of great help if you can share the same.

kiran_thiru

Dear Member,
Below is the feedback from the concerned department for your query :

"YOU CAN PLACE COVER ORDER FOR MORE EXPOSURE IN CASH SEGMENT(20 TIMES) AS WELL AS FUTURE SEGMENT(3 TIMES OR MORE EXCEPT INDEX FUTURES) NOTE THAT EXTRA MARGIN IS NOT ALLOWED FOR OPTION TRADING.

Client placed the order in NIFTY(Index Future). Client's point is right. Informed the same to IT dept. Hope the problem resolved very soon.Please feel free for any queries."

This clarifies that the Cover order option is not applicable for Index futures. Can only help in Stock futures and Cash segment.

Regarding the margin requirement on a daily basis, we have added a new feature in our website to let you know the same on day to day basis. Please visit our website, go to the downloads section and you will find the Daily Margin requirement file for your reference.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
thanks for your reply sir.

i tried stock futures too. but there is a nominal difference between MIS & CO in Reliance. nifty is higher than MIS as CO.

you said CO is not applicable in index futures. but Bank nifty is applicable in CO.

why nf has not cover order if bnf has?

check the below image

Last edited:

a1b1trader

thanks for your reply sir.

i tried stock futures too. but there is a nominal difference between MIS & CO in Reliance. nifty is higher than MIS as CO.

you said CO is not applicable in index futures. but Bank nifty is applicable in CO.

why nf has not cover order if bnf has?
Hi
I dont understand why Achiievers are not allowing CO in index futures.

While VPS does

Hi,
2. Yes we allow CO for Nifty and Bank Nifty only.

best wishes,

Team VPS

kiran_thiru

Hi
I dont understand why Achiievers are not allowing CO in index futures.

While VPS does
sir, achiievers accept CO in bnf but not for nf. :mad::mad:

can you tell how much margin to take nifty futures in CO in VPS

kiran_thiru

7k only, only 25% needed.........
achiivers CC has given some phone numbers to talk to concerned deptt about CO in NF.......
TR bhai where can we found those phone numbers in their website. can i call to their CC

TraderRavi

low risk profile
TR bhai where can we found those phone numbers in their website. can i call to their CC
kiran this is the mail I received.

Dear Sir

Good morning & thanks for your mail.
You please contact with our RMS deptt. While you are punching sauda as there must be some error, the cover order margin will be much lesser than MIS order. The direct numbers are 66063021/3022/3023/3024.
Please let us know if your issue is not resolved on market hours.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
kiran this is the mail I received.

Dear Sir

Good morning & thanks for your mail.
You please contact with our RMS deptt. While you are punching sauda as there must be some error, the cover order margin will be much lesser than MIS order. The direct numbers are 66063021/3022/3023/3024.
Please let us know if your issue is not resolved on market hours.
kiran you tried these numbers ?