thanks for the reply TR and TP bhai,

there is no option like CDS OR INDEX :confused:

with cheers,
narayan.

thanks for the reply TR and TP bhai,

there is no option like CDS OR INDEX :confused:

with cheers,
narayan.
Right click on that white area above the "NFO" etc bar, you should get an indices dialogue

NOW support ph. no. 022-26567700, 1800220052.. call them directly and give us the feedback :)

narayan78

thanks TP,TR bhai, :thumb:

I am getting (index ) in that white area.

and not in the market watch.

I have contacted NOW help line he said the same thing .

For enabling nify spot in market watch I have to contact brokers end.

I will update the status :) .

with cheers,
narayan.

AFORASTRO

One thing I should let you know is that, I bought few shares over last week. I noticed that even several days after T+2 shares not getting credited into my Demat account. They still remains in their pool account. Called them up, they told that as they are providing margins against those shares that's the reason they keeps my shares in their pool account. They also told that on quarterly settlement they will credit those shares into my Demat account.

I am really not convinced with their words. Anyway I will remain cautious and will not increase my holdings with them. I will use Achiievers mainly for trading purpose only.

ST i am willing to move from RKSV to achiievers will it be fruitful and trustworthy .Need your advice.My story sharekhan(paid thrice times brokerage than loss) ----->RKSV------>?

Plz advice me as till now happy with rksv but 1947 for 1 month much greater than 1500 for 3 month.

a1b1trader

ST i am willing to move from RKSV to achiievers will it be fruitful and trustworthy .Need your advice.My story sharekhan(paid thrice times brokerage than loss) ----->RKSV------>?

Plz advice me as till now happy with rksv but 1947 for 1 month much greater than 1500 for 3 month.
Hi

Before advising you for a change, please let me know
How you define, ie what is your criteria for a broker to be
"fruitful and trustworthy"

Second, the segment(s) you trade ie
Cash, Future and/or Option

Average lots trading per day in case of futures

AFORASTRO

Hi

Before advising you for a change, please let me know
How you define, ie what is your criteria for a broker to be
"fruitful and trustworthy"

Second, the segment(s) you trade ie
Cash, Future and/or Option

Average lots trading per day in case of futures
Thanks, for reply. I would like to keep up to 1 lakh with broker, and would be trading in cash and f n o.As rksv monthly brokerage is 1947 and other discounted brokers are offering for 500 only.

My daily turnover would be more than 70 lakh but at one shot i would be doing 2 lots of bnf

a1b1trader

Thanks, for reply. I would like to keep up to 1 lakh with broker, and would be trading in cash and f n o.As rksv monthly brokerage is 1947 and other discounted brokers are offering for 500 only.

My daily turnover would be more than 70 lakh but at one shot i would be doing 2 lots of bnf
You didnt reply to what I have asked but anyway.

If you trade in Options only, then Achiievers are one of the best
But for higher volume traders in Futures, You may not find Achii competitive, as their TO charges are higher and so you will loose more in TOCharges than what you save in brokerage. Just make some calculations yourself.

bpr has done a good comparative study on various discount brokers
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89681-discount-broker-comparision.html

And I hope you will get answer to your query in detail. here.

AFORASTRO

You didnt reply to what I have asked but anyway.

If you trade in Options only, then Achiievers are one of the best
But for higher volume traders in Futures, You may not find Achii competitive, as their TO charges are higher and so you will loose more in TOCharges than what you save in brokerage. Just make some calculations yourself.

bpr has done a good comparative study on various discount brokers
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89681-discount-broker-comparision.html

And I hope you will get answer to your query in detail. here.
sorry if i have missed something on my part.i am a novice trader just started trading since 2nd july .Also i would be taking some delivery of equity from short term view.So i would like to know whether achiievers could be relied upon.

Dear Achiivers,

I would like to know is there any security deposit? I heard about of some minimum amount of Rs. 5000 /- the margin amount (this amount is used to provide client the exposure to trade) what does it mean.kindly clarify. and let me know about your Client Benificiary or POOL Service where shares can be held in delivery at MARGIN..if. that's available..that's for how many days..thanks