Achiievers Equities

a1b1trader

thanks a1b1trader for detailed reply , kaam ho gaya :thumb:
do you guys use NEFT for fund transfer ?
Yes I only use NEFT for fund transfer.
Once I transferred through TPA because of some urgency, but somehow transaction failed. Though I got my money back, but it got stuck for 2-3 days. Since then I never tried through TPA.

a1b1trader

it seems the person from achiievers is replying very well, and no reason to doubt his genuineness, so i have decided to open ac with them,
Hi dream

If you are pointing me, as a person from Achiievers, then I may clarify that I am in no way connected to Achii management or an official.

I am a trader just like you, and have an account with them and replying to the best of my knowledge to help fellow traders. Nothing more than that.

Hi All,

Please let me know whether we can do multiple trade in Achiivers i.e, placing two or more orders from same form and at the same time.

Kotak Securities do provide this facility but are quite expensive.

Regards

soft_trader

Hi All,

Please let me know whether we can do multiple trade in Achiivers i.e, placing two or more orders from same form and at the same time.

Kotak Securities do provide this facility but are quite expensive.

Regards
Do you mean to say Basket orders? If it is so then yes, that is available with achiievers.

You will not be charged anything extra for using this apart from usual brokerages and charges.

Do you mean to say Basket orders? If it is so then yes, that is available with achiievers.

You will not be charged anything extra for using this apart from usual brokerages and charges.
Thanks Soft_trader.

By basket order do you mean that we are able to place buy and sell orders at the same time ?

I just want to double check before placing order to them.

Thanks in advance.

Regards:)

Planning to open an account with Achiivers plz let me know about the trading terminal. does it provide charts. wat other features are available in the desktop based terminal.
can trading be done via android phones.

plz help