Achiievers Equities

a1b1trader

my kerio vpn client disconnect automatically after some minute .reconnection not possible in odin diet.please also provide nest + for Comnmodity trading. odin hang many times. please help me
On disconnection, just login again.

Normally Odin does not hang, but if you have low memory in your system or using many apps/software at the same time (I mean high memory usage, in total), then your whole system will hang for a while, not only Odin.

For disconnection, just check your internet connection and for freeze/hang problem check your system configuration. If you have high memory usage then increase your RAM or reduce memory usage.

a1b1trader

@ Achiievers
Thanks for starting CNs in pdf format.

I have a suggestion for CNs format.
Please show buy and sell quantity in 2 columns instead of just 1 with separate columns for buy and sell values.

Thanks

@ Achiievers:

Is the renewal for MVP plan automatic or do we have to send a mail to you asking for renewal?

Also please notify your clients a few days before the expiry of MVP. One of my friend from AP got charged 3K brokerage just because he has forgotten his expiry date of MVP.

Dear Soft Trader,
You have to send a mail from your registered mail id for the renewal.

We do try to reach out to clients for renewal before time, but at some circumstances we are unable to reach out, may be the client is not available on mobile/email. Regrets for the same.

Thanks.

soft_trader

Dear Soft Trader,
You have to send a mail from your registered mail id for the renewal.

We do try to reach out to clients for renewal before time, but at some circumstances we are unable to reach out, may be the client is not available on mobile/email. Regrets for the same.

Thanks.
Ok. But can you please add a option in the Back-office so that it shows the expiry of the MVP plan.

Hello achiievers,
Iam the client who lost Rs 3000/- and rs 300/- more as service tax for trading on 22-04-2013 and 23-04-2013. After consulting the customer care , what they said is your MVP subscription was expired on 19-04-2013.
But unfortunately idid not had idea on my MVP subscription. Otherwise i could have renewed. actually iam more happy with your unlimited brokerage.
Now i renewed for the 12 months.
My honest request is, please adjust the brokerage amount charged on 22-04-2013 and 23-04-2013 to my trading account.
The fact is , idid not got any reminders or alerts from AEL.
I am very thank ful to Soft trader, as he helped me lot in this aspect. Of course i joined in to this AEL after his joining . Thanks again to Soft trader. .
I hope AEL will do justice to me
Thanks in advance

Hello achiievers
I had a query regarding Commodity trading. Do the trading amount in NSE F&O account can be used to trade commodities OR do separate account has to be maintained for trading commodities. I want to open Commodities trading account with you.
Pl clear my doubts

Samirkasid, I have reported your post and asked the moderators to ban you or delete your posts. Maybe you are new to the forums, but you simply can not provide your contact details, nor can you post anything in any thread. Are you even aware that there is a separate thread for Zerodha under the Brokers section ?

Edit : Thanks, Mods !!

Last edited:

soft_trader

Hello achiievers
I had a query regarding Commodity trading. Do the trading amount in NSE F&O account can be used to trade commodities OR do separate account has to be maintained for trading commodities. I want to open Commodities trading account with you.
Pl clear my doubts
@ Sunny,

Commodity is totally a separate account from Equities. The exchanges and the regulators of commodity market are different from that of Equities.

So you have to maintain a separate account for this, and separate margin for commodities also.