Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Ha ha
I do not need it
I am your customer for the last more than 20 months. :)

Hi,

Hope you are very much aware regarding our service & RMS Policy.Please share your suggestion & feedback, hope it will help us to improve our service quality.

Will wait for your opinion.....

Happy Trading !!!

Last edited:

Dear Achiever

Providing ONLY span based margin or Span+Exposure based margin is totally your prerogative, no argument on it.

But making false claim is not good for reputation.

ALL DISCOUNT BROKERS take Only Span+Exposure, NOT A SINGLE PENNY EXTRA,

Please check the margin file of other discount brokers (it is uploaded on their website) before misleading people, and if you find any discount broker is taking a single penny extra than you do, please let me know his name. I have checked all, and found no variance.
Hi,

As it is open forum & we also bound with rules & regulation so we are unable to raise their name.Please try to find out from reputed Brokers even few of them are very much reputed in these feild.Sure you will get 1 or 2 names among them.

Happy Trading !!!

Hi,

As it is open forum & we also bound with rules & regulation so we are unable to raise their name.Please try to find out from reputed Brokers even few of them are very much reputed in these feild.Sure you will get 1 or 2 names among them.

Happy Trading !!!
I am again reiterating as far DISCOUNT BROKERS are concerned margin of ALL of them is same.

Please dont mislead.

@ tradedatrend and achiievers

@achiievers
Do you have anything to Say about Astha Trade who is offering only
SPAN Margin alone for F&O Carry over ?
They say, they follow T+0 settlement.:thumb:

I guess you even followed the same earlier, now have changed you policy to
T+1 settlement. ?:(

@ tradedatrend
Maybe you have not heard about Astha Trade offering
only SPAN alone for F&O carry over. :(

@achiievers

@ tradedatrend
1. I have heard about Astha

2. It is the prerogative of Broker to offer whether only Span Margin or Span+Exposure Margin, so no Problem with Achievers on this point, they are free to set their RMS policy as they please

3. My point is that Achievers should not mislead people by saying that they accept less margin then other broker, ALL DISCOUNT BROKERS (Except Astha) ask for Span+Exposure, NOT A SINGLE PENNY EXTRA

4. But Achievers is hellbent to misguide by saying again and again they take less margin than other broker

Hi Achiievers

Please let me know, whether I am right or wrong, if wrong then what will be the correct value

If I write 1 lot BankNifty option of 250 value then total margin blocked will be

Margin required for overnight position
34946 (total margin for 1 lot BNF) (-) 6250 (option premium recd) = Total 28696

And

Margin required for intraday position
11645 (margin for 1 lot BNF 3x leverage) (-) 6250 (option premium recd) = Total 5395

Thanks

@achiievers

@ tradedatrend

@leoharee,

Thanks for your feedback & suggestion.We are thinking on it.If we bring any changes, we will let you know.Request you Please bear with us.

Happy Trading !!!

I am again reiterating as far DISCOUNT BROKERS are concerned margin of ALL of them is same.

Please dont mislead.

@tradedatrend,

Sorry for the inconvenience.We always put the interest of our clients first. ... And excellence for that matter means providing utmost satisfaction to our valued clients on a sustained basis.

Happy Trading !!!

1. I have heard about Astha

2. It is the prerogative of Broker to offer whether only Span Margin or Span+Exposure Margin, so no Problem with Achievers on this point, they are free to set their RMS policy as they please

3. My point is that Achievers should not mislead people by saying that they accept less margin then other broker, ALL DISCOUNT BROKERS (Except Astha) ask for Span+Exposure, NOT A SINGLE PENNY EXTRA

4. But Achievers is hellbent to misguide by saying again and again they take less margin than other broker
@tradedatrend,

Sorry for the inconvenience.We always put the interest of our clients first. ... And excellence for that matter means providing utmost satisfaction to our valued clients on a sustained basis.
Interest on your concern our RMS Team again re-think on it.If our RMS Team brings any changes we will share it with our viewers.....

Happy Trading !!!

Last edited: