Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

@tradedatrend

You are absolutely right and correct...sorry for the use of wrong terminology.

What I want say was that Margin (Span/Initial Margin + Exposure Margin) which is require by exchanges are only consider for carry forward or overnight position.

No Additional Margin are taken beyond that...Some Brokers/Members do take as per there RMS.

Want to convey that we consider only minimum margin for the position as defined by NSE,beyond that they impose penalty on shortfall as per SEBI.

As per NSE it is

Initial/Span Margin - 4 to 5 %
Exposure Margin - 3%

We take 8%...but it depends on The SPAN® margins,which are revised 6 times in a day -once at the beginning of the day, 4 times during market hours and finally at the end of the day.Obviously, higher the volatility, higher the margins.

So it changes during market hours...as today it was around 7.10%(4.10%+3%)

But some Broker/Member takes Additional margin of further 2% which comes to 10 %(5+3+2)

Thanks for rectifying...

Happy Trading !!!

For heavens sake, please be specific and stop misguiding, or before replying here consult with your seniors in the office

Do you take ONLY SPAN (approx 5%) margin for Carry Foward

OR

Do you take SPAN+EXPOSURE BOTH (Approx 8%) margin for Carry Forward

But some Broker/Member takes Additional margin of further 2% which comes to 10 %(5+3+2)
And dont mislead, I dont know ANY broker who asks margin beyond Span+Exposure

Fellow traders, if any of you trade with this company, could you clarify whether this company allow for Carry Forward on ONLY Span margin (as I come to know in some threads), as the reply of poster has been too much vague and varied

For heavens sake, please be specific and stop misguiding, or before replying here consult with your seniors in the office

Do you take ONLY SPAN (approx 5%) margin for Carry Foward

OR

Do you take SPAN+EXPOSURE BOTH (Approx 8%) margin for Carry Forward

And dont mislead, I dont know ANY broker who asks margin beyond Span+Exposure

Fellow traders, if any of you trade with this company, could you clarify whether this company allow for Carry Forward on ONLY Span margin (as I come to know in some threads), as the reply of poster has been too much vague and varied

@tradedatrend,

We already acknowledged that we used wrong terminology.As exchange takes SPAN + Exposure margin from every Trading Members,we also take the same from our clients.which comes to 7.10% approx(SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN) on order value(As per Client Level Margin File of Trading Members:MG-13 )beyond that they impose penalty on shortfall as per SEBI.

Many Trading menber takes additional margin another 2% apart from SPAN+EXPOSURE margin.Currenly we take Rs14500 approx for 1 lot nifty future for Carry forward trade where some other Trading members takes upto Rs20000-21000 for the same.We also provide 3 times exposure for intraday trade without SL which very minimum compare to other Brokers.

Request you kindly clarify from other Trading members as well as exchange also.

Thanks for rectifying...will wait for your reply.........

Happy Trading !!!

Last edited:

@AnAtheist,

As I said, as per our internal policy we maintain Rs 1000/- minimum as a trading ledger balance clientwise for future incidental charges like DPC and for any other Statutory Charges, which are debited only on Month End due to Monthly Billing Cycle.
Some times depending on the client request we payout the said amount.Please let us know your UCC so that we can do the same.

Happy Trading !!!
Dear AnAtheist,

Thanks for the Suggestion !!!

We have implemented the same and w.e.f. from 1st of Nov 2014 Clients having only Trading Account with us will get full payout,subject to if there is no pending charges.

We appreciate and welcome more such feedback and suggestions in the future.

Happy Trading !!!

Pick Of the Week 31.10.2014

Scrip-CENTURYPLY
CMP-135
Target-150-170
Stop Loss-119
Recommendation-Buy Above-136

CENTURYPLY:- The stock is in positive trend after holding support of a rising trend line a rise in volumes. RSI is at 80 indicating strong upward momentum in the stock.

Scrip-JBFIND
CMP-146
Target-161-178
Stop Loss-132
Recommendation-Buy Above-147

JBFIND:- Stock has made a short term base around 142-140 levels and it formed a strong reversal candle with high volumes. Positive crossover in RSI also suggest buildup of bullish sentiments.

Happy Trading !!!

Dear AnAtheist,

Thanks for the Suggestion !!!

We have implemented the same and w.e.f. from 1st of Nov 2014 Clients having only Trading Account with us will get full payout,subject to if there is no pending charges.

We appreciate and welcome more such feedback and suggestions in the future.

Happy Trading !!!

Thank you Achiievers ................

It's not about 1000 rs .... it's about fair practice end of the day .....
More you transparent on your act , more you compete with your rivals brokerage houses (SAS, RKSV,ZERODHA)......

Being a Bengali it's good to know a Kolkata based brokerage house doing well on it's field ..... Hope your good works continue ........

Don't mind if I have made you upset ........ I only try to rectify some of your rule which could let you down ......

Regards,
AnAtheist :)

Last edited:

Thank you Achiievers ................

It's not about 1000 rs .... it's about fair practice end of the day .....
More you transparent on your act , more you compete with your rivals brokerage houses (SAS, RKSV,ZERODHA)......

Being a Bengali it's good to know a Kolkata based brokerage house doing well on it's field ..... Hope your good works continue ........

Don't mind if I have made you upset ........ I only try to rectify some of your rule which could let you down ......

Regards,
AnAtheist :)

@AnAtheist,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Your appreciation is meant a lot to us and it will go long way to motivate us to keep doing good work.

will wait for more valuable suggestion & feedback......

Happy Trading !!!

Last edited:

Pick Of the Month 03.11.2014​

Scrip-CAPF
CMP-340
Target-370-400
Stop Loss-310
Recommendation-Buy Above-341

CAPF:- The stock is exibiting a breakout from a flag pattern with high volumes on weekly charts..RSI is also showing a positive crossover. Stock is expected to continue its positive trend in the near term

Scrip-SUNILHITEC
CMP-171
Target-194-215
Stop Loss-138
Recommendation-Buy Above-172

SUNILHITEC:- The Stock is exibiting a breakout from the trading range of previous five months. It has also closed above its upper boundary of trading range, indicating upward momentum. The rise occurred with heavy volumes. Stock is expected to continue its positive trend in the near term.

Happy Trading !!!

Am pretty much disappointed after coming to know that now Achiievers Equities
too has started charging " Exposure Margin" along with "Span Margin". :(

That too just after opening my account and before making my first trade :(

I just have these words to say "You too Achiievers (Brutus) " :(

I really don't know what went wrong in Achiievers, making them change their
mind to charge "Exposure Margin" too :(