ABAN Offshore : Savant Sir Advice Pls

praveen taneja

Absolutely.... will be the best stock for Daytrading in coming weeks.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Bro when I was young I use to listen a song
Naa toofan se khelo Na sahil se Khelo
Mere paas aao mere dil se khelo
Now Iunderstand for whom writer had written that song
sincere advice not only for Aban any stock which is down 18%+ on a single day is never a good stock for intraday as huge list of people would b dying to exit at higher level and no limit of shorts still pending to cover
If u still want to enter in it play in june that too in option of 800 around put and hedging with 900 around call may but pls make sure and consult others before investing for me in no trade zone

praveen taneja

:confused::confused::confused:
Bro when I was young I use to listen a song
Naa toofan se khelo Na sahil se Khelo
Mere paas aao mere dil se khelo
Now Iunderstand for whom writer had written that song
sincere advice not only for Aban any stock which is down 18%+ on a single day is never a good stock for intraday as huge list of people would b dying to exit at higher level and no limit of shorts still pending to cover
If u still want to enter in it play in june that too in option of 800 around put and hedging with 900 around call may but pls make sure and consult others before investing for me in no trade zone
Question is for savant sir and he have ans that very well but still I feel another 20%+ dip is on ccard as 5% of a big company gone that is not a good sign and that too a part which is giving comany max earning But I can b wrong too
already more then 10% down after I posted:clap:

magnet

Aban has lost its money minting machine...150 crore rupee printing machine...

DO u think after making such a big loss by a biggie who hold a bentley will be able to coupe if he had to travel in for-tuner toyota ?

Ofcourse not..
Untill any good news stock will be down....

When its quarter result comes stock will tank further down..that will be a chance to entry i guess

praveen taneja

I think tgt done almost down around 20% after fall of 18% in a day now expiry coming near so for Rollover or short covering one can enter around 730-35 in june fut or in cash for 5-10% gain to see dead cat bounce profit loss all urs and its just view no TA in it

deneb

Results are due on 25th may.So probably the true picture will emerge after that.It makes sense to wait till that to know how they are going to repay their huge debt rather than playing for expiry.If the results are bad the stock may fall more particularly because of the present bearish climate.

Regards,