• Family Articles

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 47 26.4%

• Total voters

amitrandive

Refuse to be taken hostage by your own mind. Surround yourself with "can do" energy, with people and stories of people, who are actively seeking to create, imagine, reinvent, and change their lives. Develop a curiosity about your own limits.

Expand your mindset by reading something everyday that stretches your imagination and strengthens your spirit. Move forward, go around, look ahead and stretch above your present circumstances. They do not define you or own you. You have gotta be HUNGRY.... to create the next extraordinary version of you and to live your best life ever! You have GREATNESS within you!

Les Brown

amitrandive

You are a gold mine, an undiscovered treasure. Make the decision to reveal your hidden assets. Decide to develop a different aspect of your personality in order to attract OQP - Only Quality People!

Expand your personal Board of Directors - people who can allow you to move your life in directions that you would never go by yourself. You have abilities which can be utilized, gifts that need to be shared and skills that must be developed to realize a different life...a life which allows for more abundance and prosperity. You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!

Les Brown

amitrandive

Originally Posted by pareshR
Trading psychology books to help you trade better

1,trading in the zone — by mark douglas
2. The disciplined trader — by mark douglas
3. The daily trading coach: 101 lessons for becoming your own trading psychologist – by brett n. Steenbarger
4. The psychology of trading: Tools and techniques for minding the markets – by brett n. Steenbarger
5. 12 habitudes of highly successful traders – by ruth barrons roosevelt
6. Investment psychology explained: Classic strategies to beat the markets – by martin j. Pring

7. High performance trading: 35 practical strategies and techniques to enhance your trading psychology and performance – by steve ward
8. The way of the warrior-trader: The financial risk-taker’s guide to samurai courage, confidence and discipline – by richard mccall
9. The 21 irrefutable truths of trading: A trader’s guide to developing a mind to win hardcover – by john h. Hayden
10. Trading in the zone: Maximizing performance with focus and discipline – by ari kiev
11. Hedge fund market wizards: How winning traders win – by jack d. Schwager
12. The new market wizards: Conversations with america’s top traders – by jack d. Schwager
13. Reminiscences of a stock operator – by edwin lefèvre
14. What i learned losing a million dollars – by jim paul and brendan moynihan
15. Zen and the art of poker: Timeless secrets to transform your game – by larry phillips
16. Thinking, fast and slow – by daniel kahneman
17. Letters from a stoic – by lucius annaeus seneca
18. How we know what isn’t so: The fallibility of human reason in everyday life – by thomas gilovich
:thumb::clapping:

amitrandive

WORK IT OUT!! No matter what you are facing. Do not let it hang around, sap your strength and energy, or drag you down. Decide to find a way to work it out. Ideas will come if you tap into new resources and seek out different people. You will have to do some things that you have not been willing to do up until now.

Trust me on this. You hold the key to your own rescue. It has been said that "insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results." Decide to stop getting in your own way. Make the commitment for yourself to work it out!!

You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!

Les Brown

amitrandive

That is the simple secret of happiness. Whatever you are doing, don't let past move your mind; don't let future disturb you. Because the past is no more, and the future is not yet. To live in the memories, to live in the imagination, is to live in the non-existential. And when you are living in the non-existential, you are missing that which is existential. Naturally you will be miserable, because you will miss your whole life. — Osho

amitrandive

A very valid point. Mentally preparing for a loosing trade will not let your gambling instinct come into play.

In trading, you donot have control over the outcome. Yet we can control two things. One is adhering to stop loss. Second is waiting patiently until target is hit.

In my personal experience, whenever stop loss is hit, i used to stamp on the ground with bitterness. It is a guess what would have been my trading results thereafter. Its repeated again and again until I found a way out.

When I put on a trade, I invite the price to hit my stop loss. Instead of negative emotions spurting up, i manipulate consciously a positive emotion to spring up as the price moves to hit my stop loss as i am mentally prepared to give up that amount. I am always prepared for 10 stop losses in a row and the spells of such losses spread into atleast 3 swings. When stop loss is hit finally I jump with joy. I have a reason for this ..... the price obeyed my wish to hit stop loss at the least. :D This process is repeated for several trades until i have become comfortable with stop loss hits. The movement I started guarding against bad trades with stop losses, the other side is opened up ie profits.

This is called rewiring your brain to act in tune with trading.
Amazing thought process !!!
:clapping::clapping::clapping: