Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 47 26.4%

• Total voters

amitrandive

Rich Dad's Rich Kid Smart Kid: Give Your Child a Financial Head Start
by Robert T. Kiyosaki
http://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dads-Kid-Smart-Financial/dp/1491517883

Rich Kid Smart Kid is written for parents who value education, want to give their child a financial and academic head start in life, and are willing to take an active role to make it happen. In the Information Age, a good education is more important than ever. But the current educational system may not be providing all the information your child needs. This book was designed to fill in the gaps to help you give your child the same inspiring and practical financial knowledge that Robert Kiyosaki’s rich dad gave him.

Rich Kid Smart Kid will show you how to awaken your child’s love of learning using the same methods that Robert’s smart dad used to help Robert stay in school, even though he had bad grades and often wanted to drop out. Rich Kid Smart Kid will open doors that you never knew existed, enabling you to pass down the skills and understanding your child will use for the rest of his or her life. Rich Dad’s Rich Kid Smart Kid will answer... is school preparing your child for the real world?

As a parent, have you ever asked yourself: • Is school teaching my child how to financially survive and thrive in today’s – and tomorrow’s – world? • What can I do if... my child does not like school... brings home bad grades... is labeled learning disabled... wants to drop out of school? • How can I make sure my child gets the real-world guidance he or she needs?

amitrandive

New traders mistakenly believe success is all about the right knowledge and the right strategy.While this is important, they fail to understand that becoming a trader is really a process of growth and development.

Success is not a result of one day finding the right combination of indicators or parameters and the right set of trading rules. Success comes through a process of learning to trust yourself as you operate within an environment of uncertainty. Trusting your ability to make effective decisions, to manage risk, and to identify and manage opportunity.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Blackhole

I Hate U

One day a girl, Sara, who was fifteen years old, came home from school in a very bad mood. She'd had a fight with her best friend that day and it hadn't turned out well at all.
"Sara!" her mom yelled. "What are you doing? You know to do your chores right when you get home! And you're late!"
"Coming, Mom!" Sara yelled, getting up and stomping towards the kitchen. "What?" she snapped as her mother gave her a stern look, annoyed.
"You'd better straighten up your attitude, young lady," her mom warned, "or you'll be grounded."
"Whatever." Sara began to throw around the dishes in the sink, trying to make as much noise as she possibly could. A plate cracked and cut her hand. Sara cursed.
"Sara!" her mom exclaimed. "How dare you use that language! Go to your room!"
"No!" Sara yelled, throwing down the towel she was using to wipe the blood off her hand.
"Do you want to say 'no' one more time and see what happens?" her mom asked. She looked furious.
"Sure," Sara said sarcastically. "No."
"How dare you!" Her mother slapped her.
Sara shrank back, staring incredulously at her mom. She had never hit Sara before.
"I HATE YOU!" Sara screamed before running out of the house.
"Sara, get back here!" her mom yelled, running after her.
"Leave me alone!" Sara screamed, running across the street. "I HATE YOU!" she screamed again.
She continued running until she heard the sound of screeching tires and a scream. She turned around, hoping that it wouldn't be what she thought it would be....
People were crowding around Sara's mother, who was laying in the middle of the street, looking broken, bloody.
"NOOOO!" Sara screamed, running over and pushing through everyone to kneel by her mom. "Oh no, oh no...."
Her mom wasn't moving or breathing. She was gone. Sara tipped back her head and wailed to the sky, sobbing so hard it hurt.
She couldn't believe the last words she had spoken to her mother were "I hate you".

To everyone out there who tells your parents or friends you hate them, or any other rude thing, remember it might be the last thing you ever say to them

Catch22

Soothe your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEKVXZU127Q

Amazing fusion by Pt Abhijit pohankar and Hariharan

Just plug in your earphones and listen to this.

Pure Bliss !!!!
Years’ have gone by since I last heard Hariharan's exhilarating bhajans. .. Hariharan and his group were kind enough to sing bajans for my Dad’s 13th day ritual /function.' I remember , there was continuous chatter in the audience .Which was clearly distracting for Hariharanji.We in turn , felt humbled and ashamed ,till one of my cousins went over to the mike ..don’t remember what he told , there was complete silence from there on ..Needless to say , the bhajans were pure , bliss .tearfully so..Some reason had avoided hearing his bhajans again ...till today.Thanks a lot bro for sharing this ‘pure bliss’ :thumb:

.Also ,it coincides with a – A good friend’s saying - ‘The truth is, we come alone, and have to go alone.... even those closest are a part of just one stretch of life’s journey. Most of the part , we travel alone.”....