• Family Articles

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 47 26.4%

• Total voters

Catch22

We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.

Swami Vivekananda

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once.

Audrey Hepburn

Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. -Allen Klein

If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, , selfishness and fears.
Own only what you can always carry with you: Let your memory be your travel bag.-Cesare Pavese

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world,
We travel, some of us forever, the quest goes on - Anais Nin

Catch22

A mind well trained with positive affirmations has the right thoughts queued up and ready for retrieval at a moment’s notice.

A selection of affirmations -
I have to accept whatever comes my way, and the only important thing is that I meet it with the best I have to give.”

Making mistakes is always better than faking perfections.”

“I will think less about managing my problems and more about managing my mindset. I will keep it positive.”

A challenge only becomes an obstacle if I bow to it.”

“I will not try to hide from my fears, because I know they are not there to scare me. They are there to let me know that something is worth it.”

“If I don’t have time for what matters, I will stop doing things that don’t.”

“The future can be different than the present, and I have the power to make it so , if only I continue to retain the hope and the wish to change .

-Marc and Angel Hack