a beginner's question

AW10

Hi ,
I just tried to do paper trade today for FUTSTK, for example when I fill up the form like instype= FUTSTK , scrip = suzlon, price , quality and order type same like we do in equity.
and chose the expiry date 25th dec
But what I see here is the same price as we see in for equity?
if the price is same why don't we buy equity instead of futures and watch for the price to go up or stop loss if price falls for equity?

What is the difference in equity and futures trading except that futures have expiry dates then?

Please suggest?
There is enought material available on net explaing What is Futures / What are the advantages and disadvantages of futures trading/ how the price is calculated etc..
That reading will give you complete picture at one place.

Refer to thread - "trading resources found on net..." . You might be able to find some good pointers to free ebooks from that thread.

Happy Trading.

Hello Everybody,

I need some help on an old issue.

I have few DSQ BIOTECH shares in my dmat a/c.

What can be done @ it? I don't have physical certificates. What could be my plan of action if i wish to sell it. n whats its worth?

looking forward for earnest answers.

If I'm guided step-by-step, in flowchart type instructions it could be final draft of action plan. If somebody goes extra mile in advicing my email id is [email protected]
Regards
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

VJAY

Hi Naiksub,
You had only demat account?ia have trading accounts with any broker?If no then openit and you can sell your shares.
Vjay.3333 at YM

Regards
VJAY

hi all,
i have 1 more query.
in intra day, when we have to input the buy entry by pressing F1, then there is a list of options like RL, SL, etc. I know these 2 but i want to know the remaining ones which are ST, NT, OL, ALBM.
i just want a brief description.

Last edited: