20% ROI per month on captial above 1 Cr possible?

checkmate7

Not just me..many along with me...3-4 people's are from TJ itself....
That's very good bro if you are making year on year:up:...Then you know its possible as you are doing it
.. So what's the point in starting this thread if you know its possible? :)

checkmate7

marimuthu13

Why no one from them has been participating on this thread?

99% of people here are invisible .... I am not saying we are trading SAME system but a similar system ...in different threads, they posted their trade results also...none bothered about it...

since the thread title is above 1 Cr, few people are participating ..if I put 1 Lakh, none might be interested...

my main aim is to show if someone can able to make 20% in 1 lakhs capital, the same can be done with 1 cr capital ( only referring to trading in equity cash which are in F&O) ...

i will get into full details slowly ...

Please rest assured that I am not a system seller ( In fact I am in touch with our fellow trader to trade with him for NIFTY/Bank Nifty FUTURE)

checkmate7

99% of people here are invisible .... I am not saying we are trading SAME system but a similar system ...in different threads, they posted their trade results also...none bothered about it...

since the thread title is above 1 Cr, few people are participating ..if I put 1 Lakh, none might be interested...

my main aim is to show if someone can able to make 20% in 1 lakhs capital, the same can be done with 1 cr capital ( only referring to trading in equity cash which are in F&O) ...

i will get into full details slowly ...

Please rest assured that I am not a system seller ( In fact I am in touch with our fellow trader to trade with him for NIFTY/Bank Nifty FUTURE)
:up::up:

lemondew

5x leverage one would get even after september 2021 sebi rules . If one uses 2.5 X the return becomes 891 *2.5% = more than 2000%.

1 cr becomes 20 cr in 1 year. Get into fno and then make 20cr => 400Cr year 2. I dont think anyone has made 400 times in 2 years even with 1 lac rs in this forum.

with 1 lac one can use 3x leverage and compounding easily so 2673%

so lets say here
start with 1 lac => it becomes 27.23 lacs (- 10 lacs taxes)
17.23 lacs =>4.6 crore.

There is a saying not guilty until proven. For me this is an interesting conversation for weekend. Not possible at all .... until something which shows its possible. Marimuthu i know u know systems which have edge but this doesnt seem realistic.

With 20% every month, the annual RoI will be of 891%

100 x (1+0.2)^12

No comments brother as I will happily settle for 1/4th, 1/8th, even 1/10th

Weekend hai to sab mumkin hai :)

I would repeat again, 240% a year is unheard off. One off you can pull off but consistently I doubt...
There are people on this forum, who show people how to turn 15000 into 3.5 lakhs in ONE day. So, I will assume, with such calibre of traders here, it should be quite common. Though I don't belong to this Super Duper traders category.