1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Please Raj Sir, Can you once again post the links for Excels which you had posted in the post No 837. The links are invalid!

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Is it possible to make 652 lakhs in 497 Trading days with a starting capital of 1 lakh using NIFTY Futures.

Yes theoretically it is possible.

So what is the Principle behind this strategy?

1. NIFTY is Trending only 20-25% of the time and so why always take 20 points Stoploss when 80% of the time you are going to loose. Why not take 7-10 points loss and close the trade if stoploss hit.
2. 20-25% of the time when the market is trending, NIFTY never crosses the opening price by more than 10 points. So in those cases NIFTY always gives on an average 55 points on the LONG side and 77 points on the SHORT Side.
3. 80-20 Principle. 80% of the losses comes from 20% of the trades and so 80% profit can come from 20% of the trades.
4. Why do we need to spend hours before the monitor, while we can spend maximum 30 minutes a day. (15 minutes during opening and 15 minutes during closing)

So let us say we do hundred trades.
75 trades with a loss of 10 points = 750 points loss
25 trades with a gain of 65 points = 1625 points gain
Net gain = 875 points in 100 trading days.
If you started trading with a capital of 1 lakh and 2% Risk, the profit would be Rs 1,75,000.
With pyramiding (reinvesting the profit ) it would turn to crores.

Attaching the excel sheet with the backtested results with the data of last two years for NIFTY.

Also attaching back tested result for the SBIN stock. SBIN unlike NIFTY falls in the 50:50 category. ie 50% of time is trending and 50% it is Rangebound. So it is one of the highly Trending stock. The Parameters are different for SBIN. For eg... your stoploss should be around 1% in SBIN where as for NIFTY your stoploss should not be more than 0.2%.

Will explain the strategy in detail in the next post.

Please visit the post number 839 for Latest links and Settings to be done for the Excel tools

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tra...tml#post720252

Attaching the excel sheet with the backtested results with the data of last two years for NIFTY.

Where is the Excel?

trump

RAJ OAT (OptionsChain Analysis Tool) For NSE Index and Stocks v1.0

Please find below the link for the Options Analysis Tool v1.0.

http://www.************/zip/pZxxKDYG/RAJ_OAT_OptionsChain_Analyzer_.html

This tool has the following features
1. Provides the Intraday signal based on MAX CHG in OI
2. Provides the Weekly/Positional signal based on the Overall CHG in OI
3. Provides the Monthly signal based on the Total OI
4. Futures OHLC from Nseindia
5. Projected Top/Bottom levels for Intraday, Positional based in the Open Interest
6. Options Greeks calculator. Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega, Rho
7. Chart for CHG in OI, OI, Volume and Volatility Trend
8. Options Chain Table for the Key 7 strikes
9. Recommended Strategy based on the Direction and Volatility (To be Tested).
10. Tracking Open Positions
11. Choose the expiry and Analyse for the next 3 months
12. Analyse for NIFTY, BANKNIFTY and any Stock traded in NSE options.
13. All the Data is downloaded from NSEIndia and so it should be realtime (the delay should be as per the NSEIndia.com)
14. Strike where the MAX Pain is located
15. Get the Historical Volatility from NSEIndia
16. Top 20 Options traded in NSE NIFTY
17. Top 20 options traded in NSE Stocks
18. Trade Analyser for 2 strikes

Note: Please do not sell this tool for any commercial gain as I am sharing it freely. This is one of the tool which I consider as utmost valuable even though somebody can claim that there is nothing ground breaking in this tool. Some of the Interpretations might be mind boggling because it is not available in any books. The interpretations of the data is purely based on my own observations. I do not claim that it works 100%. It is purely an interpretation of my own rules.

In traderji I cannot sell this tool or ask for any donation or any reward. So I have mentioned my mail Id in the tool purely for taking the credits. There is no other way my hardwork will get noticed.

Please post the issues with the tool in this thread only. Please do not post in the Options Thread.

I have taken utmost care to make this tool look as professional with all the color coding etc. But I have used it in Excel 2007. I have not tested in other versions.
this one you posted on 30th July 2013, another version 1.1 on 5th Aug 2013
and version 1.2 on 11th Sept 2013 all in this thread of yours, http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/71838-1-lakh-652-lakhs-497-trading-days-winning-20-trade-nifty-futures-bac-246.html

and none of the links are working.:(

toingpoing

I do not intend to post discouraging comment regarding this. In TJ so many people have started thread like this wherein millions were supposed to be made in a year! All have become history! In share market,theoratically anything looks possible but reality is otherwise. Making money in shares and commodities is not easy. It is a full time business just like any other and requires capital,time and dedication apart from developing knowledge and skill in that.Anyway,all the very best!!:D

I do not intend to post discouraging comment regarding this. In TJ so many people have started thread like this wherein millions were supposed to be made in a year! All have become history! In share market,theoratically anything looks possible but reality is otherwise. Making money in shares and commodities is not easy. It is a full time business just like any other and requires capital,time and dedication apart from developing knowledge and skill in that.Anyway,all the very best!!:D
yes you are right we can dream like this to become coredpathi but practically not possible.i am not discouraging the thread but so many postings i am wondered.

Raghuveer

All of the HealthRaj Files

Thanks Ajeeth. :clap::clap::clap: