1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Has someone been actively using these tools? after OTP issues, i tried running the MTP with stocks that i wanted to track. It does not display any values after backfilling or updating. But if you click "Stock Details", it does provide information on that particular stock... the dashboard though is just empty for stocks entered

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Has someone been actively using these tools? after OTP issues, i tried running the MTP with stocks that i wanted to track. It does not display any values after backfilling or updating. But if you click "Stock Details", it does provide information on that particular stock... the dashboard though is just empty for stocks entered

After backfilling you have to update. I am still using this tool to get the levels

Relish

Sir click on next horizontal cell of TATASTEEL and see in formula bar is there any formula or not; if there is no formula then u had to put above cell formula in all. Since whenever i add any script; rest of data came auto yes it is not actual data but we had to update script.

Anyone getting the below error in OAT tool... whenever i open any excel file i get this error, where do i locate this?

Hi,
Guys, what is the success rate of this strategy? Someone who is using this for last many months, please guide.Thanks.