1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

After keying in the password I get the below error - attached
No attachment. Please also see my post on REferences. check if all the References. If you are not a Technical person. Please take some help from sombody who knows Excel. It should not be a major issue at all.

anup0212

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

No the file is available. There are 93 downloads so far.
Do I have to sign up to get a zip file as I do not find other to do a download...? :confused:

mangup

I am getting the error in References as " MISSING:Ref Edit control".
My OS - Win XP & MS Office- 2007

VJAY

Please refer to the following post in this thread. Probably it is problem of References

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...0-trade-nifty-futures-bac-236.html#post839550
Dear raj,
I done what in that post shown...yes in reference 1 missing is there...I tryed to make it correct with browse on that window...but the problem is still same...

Before any setting following error comes...

after click OK tab...

after OK file opened...

after click Refresh&Analyse this error.....

In references...

Following missing seen ...i browsed that dll file ...but still problem not solved

VJAY

after all above setting I again click refresh & analyse this error comes...

its looking like some error on exiry date...etc

healthraj

I am getting the error in References as " MISSING:Ref Edit control".
My OS - Win XP & MS Office- 2007
Dear raj,
I done what in that post shown...yes in reference 1 missing is there...I tryed to make it correct with browse on that window...but the problem is still same...

Before any setting following error comes...

after click OK tab...

after OK file opened...

after click Refresh&Analyse this error.....

In references...

Following missing seen ...i browsed that dll file ...but still problem not solved
after all above setting I again click refresh & analyse this error comes...

its looking like some error on exiry date...etc
OK. I will have to relook at my coding. Will try to post another version.

Please let me know which are the missing References which are causing these problems. I heard one which is "Ref Edit Control"

VJAY

Thanks raj...yes for me only "Ref edit control"showing missing.......

anup0212

Yes Register with 4Shared and you should be able to download
got it downloaded...:)

healthraj

The "Ref Edit Control" MISSING Seems to be a MS Office bug

So please try this solutions and see if it works. It seems the "REF EDIT Control" is not needed.

1. Open the OAT tool.
2. Disable all macros then save the document.
3. Close the OAT tool.
4. ReOpen the OAT tool
5. Press Alt+F11
6. Enter the password as Rajoat!@#$
7. Goto Tools Menu --> References Option
8. Uncheck the missing "Refedit control"
9. Save and Close the OAT tool.
10. Reopen OAT. Enable macros and it should work.

For Enabling/Disabling Macros in 2007 you have to goto the Excel Home button--> Choose Excel Options -->Choose Trust Center-->Trust Centre Settings--> You will find the option to enable the macors

If the above steps are so complicated then wait for the next version where I will remove the Reference to this control. This Reference is not required and it is bug with Excel