1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritunit

He already mentioned in the first post...

Strategy will be shared here after 3 months profit in this thread. Till then, Don't ask any question about strategy here.
So, wait for 3 months... :thumb:

The good thing about his positional trading is, following the rules strictly even though its a loss, so that, I am also eagerly waiting for his strategy..!

Dear Tamil Trader,

Once I have read a proverb which goes like this "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime." what you are doing is just feeding us for one day what we are asking is Teach us how to fish so that we can feed ourselves for our whole life. Hope you will understand what it means. Once you said you are willing to teach & we waited but nothing is forth coming. Anyhow thanks for all your posts & wish you win in all your trades & keep posting here today I won so & so. Pls no offence. Its my view as nobody will let out the secret & I think you are no exception.
thank you very much for ALL your posts

Rish

Dear Tamil Trader,

Once I have read a proverb which goes like this "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime." what you are doing is just feeding us for one day what we are asking is Teach us how to fish so that we can feed ourselves for our whole life. Hope you will understand what it means. Once you said you are willing to teach & we waited but nothing is forth coming. Anyhow thanks for all your posts & wish you win in all your trades & keep posting here today I won so & so. Pls no offence. Its my view as nobody will let out the secret & I think you are no exception.
thank you very much for ALL your posts
A person doing business will never disclose so called secret (nothing secret in this market)......purpose of this thread is to corner clients for his business.....even after 3 months he will never ever able to give anything to learn......

Tamil trader

He already mentioned in the first post...

So, wait for 3 months... :thumb:

The good thing about his positional trading is, following the rules strictly even though its a loss, so that, I am also eagerly waiting for his strategy..!

Dear Spiritunit,

Thanks for this post. you only understood my position here.

because,

As it is a new strategy, Profit or Loss may happen in this 3 months. If it goes in a loss, there is nothing to share about strategy. if it goes in profit, i can share my 15 pages strategy here step by step.

Dear Aman and Rish,

Dont see this thread for next 3 months. Dont redirect and dont confuse people by posting irrelevant contents jn this thread.

I already told that 50 percent psychological and 50 percent technical exist in my strategy.

Currently i am in short from 6305. what happened? yesterday market reached 6408.

Our another member Shreeux told that it was a trend reversal. If i am in the wrong side, every one is ready to blame here. If i am in the correct side, everyone is ready to ask the strategy here.

There is no AFL to share. More psychological concepts already i posted in my another thread "CRUDE OIL IS A HUMAN"

Now another 50 percent is with just on the EOD chart and 30 minutes chart comparison for finding the trend.

I need to make the 200 points profit every month constantly for next 3 months. because i got such profits in my backtesting only. It is the time to trade in the real time. so anything may happen

Rish, you told that 200 points is easy. then, you tell about some trading strategy here which will be helpful to every one

If it is not possible, check this thread after 3 months, i will share all the strategy here.

As there is more psychological concepts, still i am confused about sharing here. because everyday, different psychological concepts will apply for this crude oil trading. I can understand crude's behaviour exactly as i am dealing with crude for last five years.

I will share everyday with examples here. Wait and see.

This is my kind answers to everyone. If anyone gives the unwanted post here, i am ready to close this thread and i dont want to post anything here. i dont want to login the traderji. i am ready to send the message to moderators to close this thread.

Please help others if it is possible by you.

Or

Dont misguide the people here if you are not able to help you

msa5678

Dear Spiritunit,

As it is a new strategy, Profit or Loss may happen in this 3 months. If it goes in a loss, there is nothing to share about strategy. if it goes in profit, i can share my 15 pages strategy here step by step.

This is my kind answers to everyone. If anyone gives the unwanted post here, i am ready to close this thread and i dont want to post anything here. i dont want to login the traderji. i am ready to send the message to moderators to close this thread.
Dear Tamil Trader,

Very nicely explained. I appreciate your honesty and determination.

Post Number 213 will be a good reference for all the future distractors appearing in the thread with the intention of disturbing the flow of thread. I request to you to continue the posts disregarding the unnecessary provocations. As you might be already knowing , this happens in all the threads, but , keep in mind that optimistic readers will always be more than the pessimistic ones. :)

spiritunit

He never quoted about selling his strategy after 3 months. I follow this thread every day (though I am not trading Crude) and found some members posting their success trades in this thread, particularly where TT is in loss! Claiming they got success, without sharing any methods!

There is no 100% success methods in the market, you can follow any systems, but at the end of month, check out your balance sheet whether its in profit or loss!

@ Rish, I accept there is some people hype their methods and sell for some pennies, but I don't think TT falls in that category, you should check his other thread (in his signature) and he can make the money from the market itself, nothing to sell here! It's your wish to follow or not to follow the methods here, but you can't blindly accuse someone!!

A person doing business will never disclose so called secret (nothing secret in this market)......purpose of this thread is to corner clients for his business.....even after 3 months he will never ever able to give anything to learn......

TraderPRO

He never quoted about selling his strategy after 3 months. I follow this thread every day (though I am not trading Crude) and found some members posting their success trades in this thread, particularly where TT is in loss! Claiming they got success, without sharing any methods!

There is no 100% success methods in the market, you can follow any systems, but at the end of month, check out your balance sheet whether its in profit or loss!

@ Rish, I accept there is some people hype their methods and sell for some pennies, but I don't think TT falls in that category, you should check his other thread (in his signature) and he can make the money from the market itself, nothing to sell here! It's your wish to follow or not to follow the methods here, but you can't blindly accuse someone!!
Agree, but good intentions always fall under the scanner of suspicions when the success rate is boasted to the level of 99%, undisclosed strategy and the person is handling client accounts.

Eitherway, its good to see TT making the commodities section alive.:thumb::thumb:

TT, keep up the good work and look forward to ur strategy in2 months:)

DSM

TT,

I have learnt a lot from just following your thread. If anybody had taken the effort to read all your post, they would have been able to improve their skills in trading commodities. You have posted on the importance of levels of commodity trading in the US, significance of USD-INR rate (how crude / commodity can be up in the international markets, but go down on MCX if dollar is weak) Importance of fundamental data, timing of reports etc. More importantly, you trade positionally, stress free and post your trades in real time and without fear of gaps..... Also, have seen your discipline in real time, where you have let your MTM of 5-8-10K go -ve. How many traders will have such discipline? It all shows that you have full faith in your strategy and are a professional trader. Thanks for all your post and sharing your experiences.

Some traders will take intraday trades, and make money in the short term or for a small period of time. The important thing is to do it month after month. Showing a month's ledger, in a trending market can look awesome. But it is misleading. I just want to show my appreciation for your thread, which is the best as far as commodities is concerned. Please ignore the negative comments. Am sure my views are similar to many other silent followers of this thread. Keep up the good work. All the best.

Dear Spiritunit,

Thanks for this post. you only understood my position here.

because,

Dear Aman and Rish,

Dont see this thread for next 3 months. Dont redirect and dont confuse people by posting irrelevant contents jn this thread.

I already told that 50 percent psychological and 50 percent technical exist in my strategy.

Currently i am in short from 6305. what happened? yesterday market reached 6408.

Our another member Shreeux told that it was a trend reversal. If i am in the wrong side, every one is ready to blame here. If i am in the correct side, everyone is ready to ask the strategy here.

There is no AFL to share. More psychological concepts already i posted in my another thread "CRUDE OIL IS A HUMAN"

Now another 50 percent is with just on the EOD chart and 30 minutes chart comparison for finding the trend.

I need to make the 200 points profit every month constantly for next 3 months. because i got such profits in my backtesting only. It is the time to trade in the real time. so anything may happen

Rish, you told that 200 points is easy. then, you tell about some trading strategy here which will be helpful to every one

If it is not possible, check this thread after 3 months, i will share all the strategy here.

As there is more psychological concepts, still i am confused about sharing here. because everyday, different psychological concepts will apply for this crude oil trading. I can understand crude's behaviour exactly as i am dealing with crude for last five years.

I will share everyday with examples here. Wait and see.

Please help others if it is possible by you.

Or

Dont misguide the people here if you are not able to help you

Thanks to everyone who motivated to continue this thread

6430 is the Stop loss for my sell position at 6305. current price 6375.
Don't take serious decision....ignore negative comments....I wish to Continue your Journey...

Status
Not open for further replies.